***Official Unlockables Thread***

JohnyH

Discuss all Unlockable news here please, and if there is already a topic like this, who cares? who's gonna close this? the mods? please...

Anyway, Anything Unlockable should be discussed here! :)

[quote name='Diddo.' post='5819837' date='Mar 8 2009, 10:47 PM']dont listen to them.

you start whatever topics you want to!

(i'm from NI too.)
(woohoo!)[/quote]
Well my point of making this was to stop others making piles of "Will they be DLC? Are There Unlockables?" yada yada yada

NI rules :)

[quote name='JohnyH' post='5819633' date='Mar 8 2009, 09:06 PM']Discuss all Unlockable news here please, and if there is already a topic like this, who cares? who's gonna close this? the mods? please...

Anyway, Anything Unlockable should be discussed here! :)[/quote]

geez...you are one overbearing son of a bitch.

I have to agree with most of you there are to many topics like this going on IGN and CAW.WS can you please do your self a big favor.

WAIT UNTIL THE GAME COMES OUT TO SEE WHAT IS UNLOCKABLE AND NOT AND WHAT CHANGES WHERE MADE THE DEMO AND EVERYTHING WE HAVE SEEN HAS BEEN AN EARLY BUILD.

THQ SAID IT THEMSELVES WE HAVEN'T SEEN THE FINAL BUILD SO THE CONTROLS HAVE BEEN CHANGED SLIGHTLY AND OTHER GAME FIXES

PLEASE WAIT 16 DAYS TO SEE WHAT THE GAME IS TRULY LIKE !!!!!!

[quote name='cmd1995' post='5819870' date='Mar 8 2009, 10:58 PM'][quote name='JohnyH' post='5819633' date='Mar 8 2009, 09:06 PM']Discuss all Unlockable news here please, and if there is already a topic like this, who cares? who's gonna close this? the mods? please...

Anyway, Anything Unlockable should be discussed here! :)[/quote]

geez...you are one overbearing son of a bitch.
[/quote]
No shit

Latest from Mike at Gamingring;

okay here is the deal with the interview with cory. Cory said no custom soundtracks. right after i posted a twitter saying no customs

After that I checked to see and someone mentioned that thq previously said it was in. So i checked my self in the cal menu and it was there

So there is custom soundtracks, [b]no unlockable legends [/b]but there are other unlockable attires and arenas and match types much like SVR 09

P.S. I checked on the 360 version

[url="http://twitter.com/mikeGamingring?page=1"]http://twitter.com/mikeGamingring?page=1[/url]

Sounds like no unlockables hidden characters to me.

Archived