Reversal System Broken

wcool

[b]After playing the demo today there is a fault in the game the reversal system that's all. You can't even reverse strikes or grapples properly.
Its says Y then some reason flick the stick in a opposite direction of your opponent or something does not make any sense.

The smackdown vs raw reversal system responded this one is broken.

They should of kept it LT - Strikes
RT - Grapples

You Can't even reverse Finishers like in Smackdown Vs Raw 2009.

[/b]

I agree. I dislike it also. I'm sure I'll get used to the full control scheme after awhile...but I'm not too fond of it right now. I also don't really understand the health bar. I know the red bar is health, and it goes down when you get hit, and when the entire hud turns red, you're in danger...but at the same time, I've pinned guys when they had plenty of health, and I've been pinned when I had plenty of health, and the whole thing is just very unclear. I'm a fan of the game itself...but there are definitely gameplay elements that could have been done differently.

[quote name='Viewtiful' post='5804685' date='Mar 5 2009, 11:38 AM']Pushing the stick towards the opponent to reverse is pretty stupid, even worse when on the ground.

Also you can reverse finishers.[/quote]

Yeah, it's just kind of tricky.

I did it in the Rock/Austin gameplay. The announcers even said "The Rock Bottom! No, wait...he reversed it!"

[quote name='Ultimo G' post='5804696' date='Mar 5 2009, 04:43 PM'][quote name='Viewtiful' post='5804685' date='Mar 5 2009, 11:38 AM']Pushing the stick towards the opponent to reverse is pretty stupid, even worse when on the ground.

Also you can reverse finishers.[/quote]

Yeah, it's just kind of tricky.

I did it in the Rock/Austin gameplay. The announcers even said "The Rock Bottom! No, wait...he reversed it!"
[/quote]

[b]I don't think that was a reversal, because I was fighting out side when the jr said that and also the rock didn't even have a finisher.[/b]

[quote name='Ultimo G' post='5804684' date='Mar 5 2009, 05:36 PM']I agree. I dislike it also. I'm sure I'll get used to the full control scheme after awhile...but I'm not too fond of it right now. I also don't really understand the health bar. I know the red bar is health, and it goes down when you get hit, and when the entire hud turns red, you're in danger...but at the same time, I've pinned guys when they had plenty of health, and I've been pinned when I had plenty of health, and the whole thing is just very unclear. I'm a fan of the game itself...but there are definitely gameplay elements that could have been done differently.[/quote]

[quote name='SlicksterOfStyle' post='5805310' date='Mar 5 2009, 08:13 PM']Am I the only one that noticed the TC requested no one flame him when he cannot post an entire message without flaming someone himself?[/quote]

[b]Look whos starting something who in the hell is TC ???? go and suck slicks *censored* that's what your got at. Your trying to provoke me into a flame war. You have a problem with everyone :censored: [/b]

[quote name='wcool' post='5805462' date='Mar 5 2009, 08:44 PM'][quote name='SlicksterOfStyle' post='5805310' date='Mar 5 2009, 08:13 PM']Am I the only one that noticed the TC requested no one flame him when he cannot post an entire message without flaming someone himself?[/quote]

[b]Look who starting something who in the hell is TC ???? go and suck slicks *censored* that's what your got at.[/b]
[/quote]
Hypocrisy its a wonder isnt it?

[quote name='Vega' post='5805466' date='Mar 5 2009, 08:45 PM'][quote name='wcool' post='5805462' date='Mar 5 2009, 08:44 PM'][quote name='SlicksterOfStyle' post='5805310' date='Mar 5 2009, 08:13 PM']Am I the only one that noticed the TC requested no one flame him when he cannot post an entire message without flaming someone himself?[/quote]

[b]Look who starting something who in the hell is TC ???? go and suck slicks *censored* that's what your got at.[/b]
[/quote]
Hypocrisy its a wonder isnt it?
[/quote]

[b]I haven't flamed until that mad slick guy came , He is causing trouble. Mods are you watching.[/b]

[quote name='wcool' post='5805462' date='Mar 5 2009, 03:44 PM'][quote name='SlicksterOfStyle' post='5805310' date='Mar 5 2009, 08:13 PM']Am I the only one that noticed the TC requested no one flame him when he cannot post an entire message without flaming someone himself?[/quote]

[b]Look whos starting something who in the hell is TC ???? go and suck slicks *censored* that's what your got at. Your trying to provoke me into a flame war. You have a problem with everyone :censored: [/b]
[/quote]

LOL, wha-huh??? Sorry, I'd respond but I don't speak Gibberish fluently.

[quote name='SlicksterOfStyle' post='5805492' date='Mar 5 2009, 09:51 PM'][quote name='wcool' post='5805462' date='Mar 5 2009, 03:44 PM'][quote name='SlicksterOfStyle' post='5805310' date='Mar 5 2009, 08:13 PM']Am I the only one that noticed the TC requested no one flame him when he cannot post an entire message without flaming someone himself?[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL, wha-huh??? Sorry, I'd respond but I don't speak Gibberish fluently.
[/quote]
Pwned!

Hey mate the demo is an early build so they might have fixed it and I think the videos shown on g4tv were also from early build as xbox live was blacked out and if not then I really dont like the unfinished animations of the finishers but the rest is pretty good as I'm getting used to the controls lol

[quote name='Vega' post='5805485' date='Mar 5 2009, 08:50 PM']He never cause trouble you just flipped because you are weird.[/quote]

[b]Am weird look at the beginning of this topic have I flamed nope.

I only flame when people are provoking me and slick what can I say your just pathetic.

[/b]

[quote name='wcool' post='5804675' date='Mar 5 2009, 12:32 PM'][b]After playing the demo today there is a fault in the game the reversal system that's all. You can't even reverse strikes or grapples properly.
Its says Y then some reason flick the stick in a opposite direction of your opponent or something does not make any sense.

The smackdown vs raw reversal system responded this one is broken.

They should of kept it LT - Strikes
RT - Grapples

You Can't even reverse Finishers like in Smackdown Vs Raw 2009.

[/b][/quote]
[i]Maybe your not playing it correct.[/i]

I can reverse just fine

[quote name='wcool' post='5805563' date='Mar 5 2009, 09:02 PM'][quote name='Vega' post='5805485' date='Mar 5 2009, 08:50 PM']He never cause trouble you just flipped because you are weird.[/quote]

[b]Am weird look at the beginning of this topic have I flamed nope.

I only flame when people are provoking me and slick what can I say your just pathetic.

[/b]
[/quote]
You werent even provoked if anything your provoking him

[b]Whatever just close this topic . I have had enough of these hypocrites standing up for that weeny weasel slick guy who is in love with slick. Just when I post topic on my thoughts people just like that pathetic Sliccccccck whats to start a flame war. [/b]

[quote name='wcool' post='5805621' date='Mar 5 2009, 09:12 PM'][b]Whatever just close this topic . I have had enough of these hypocrites standing up for that weeny weasel slick guy who is in love with slick. Just when I post topic on my thoughts people just like that pathetic Sliccccccck whats to start a flame war. [/b][/quote]
Your so wrong on so many levels

Archived