12 hour countdown for the demo!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Berzerker

[quote name='The Monoxide Child' post='5802915' date='Mar 5 2009, 12:33 AM']I bet the Playstation Store will have the demo by Friday and not tomorrow[/quote]
They usually always update around 8pm on Thursdays, but I remember the SvR09 demo being slightly late, so the LOWM demo might be late too.

Either way, I'm excited to play it, although it'll probably just be Hogan vs. Andre w/Heenan as a manager. I'd prefer Warrior over Andre, or Bret vs. Shawn, but that's highly unlikely. :fedup:

[quote name='EdgeOfTheRKO' post='5803112' date='Mar 5 2009, 01:27 AM'][quote name='The Monoxide Child' post='5802915' date='Mar 5 2009, 12:33 AM']I bet the Playstation Store will have the demo by Friday and not tomorrow[/quote]
They usually always update around 8pm on Thursdays, but I remember the SvR09 demo being slightly late, so the LOWM demo might be late too.

Either way, I'm excited to play it, although it'll probably just be Hogan vs. Andre w/Heenan as a manager. I'd prefer Warrior over Andre, or Bret vs. Shawn, but that's highly unlikely. :fedup:
[/quote]

The demo gonna have Austin,Rock,Hogan and Andre

[quote name='EdgeOfTheRKO' post='5803112' date='Mar 5 2009, 01:27 AM'][quote name='The Monoxide Child' post='5802915' date='Mar 5 2009, 12:33 AM']I bet the Playstation Store will have the demo by Friday and not tomorrow[/quote]

[/quote]

In the demo u will be able to play as Hogan,Andre,Austin and The Rock. Arenas in the demo will be mania 3 and 15.

[quote name='funkmonk' post='5803162' date='Mar 4 2009, 09:39 PM'][quote name='EdgeOfTheRKO' post='5803112' date='Mar 5 2009, 01:27 AM'][quote name='The Monoxide Child' post='5802915' date='Mar 5 2009, 12:33 AM']I bet the Playstation Store will have the demo by Friday and not tomorrow[/quote]

[/quote]

In the demo u will be able to play as Hogan,Andre,Austin and The Rock. Arenas in the demo will be mania 3 and 15.
[/quote]

That'll be more than enough to hold me over for a few more weeks.

[quote]The demo gonna have Austin,Rock,Hogan and Andre[/quote]

and The Brain... he's in the demo too. And PS3 users get tomorrow also, just not at 7am, I think it's like 11-12 am. Find the topic named "Demo release dates..." and it has the exact time for the PS3 & XBOX...

[quote name='american dream' post='5803375' date='Mar 4 2009, 09:30 PM'][quote]The demo gonna have Austin,Rock,Hogan and Andre[/quote]

and The Brain... he's in the demo too. And PS3 users get tomorrow also, just not at 7am, I think it's like 11-12 am. Find the topic named "Demo release dates..." and it has the exact time for the PS3 & XBOX...[/quote]
Yeah, but we didn't even get it.. ((Not surprise their))

Don't care myself, I never play demos of games I want to play so I can savour that new game smell and feel when I actually buy it rather than become bored of it before I have the full released version.

[quote name='Dazz' post='5803526' date='Mar 4 2009, 10:21 PM']Don't care myself, I never play demos of games I want to play so I can savour that new game smell and feel when I actually buy it rather than become bored of it before I have the full released version.[/quote]
I get the demo just to make sure i don't spend 60$ on an atrocious game.

[quote name='Dazz' post='5803526' date='Mar 5 2009, 03:21 AM']Don't care myself, I never play demos of games I want to play so I can savour that new game smell and feel when I actually buy it rather than become bored of it before I have the full released version.[/quote]

trust me you wont get bored of the full game. its not going to be like svr. this is the legends game that we have been waiting so long for and a demo wont ruin it. and the only chracters in the demo i hope, are only hulk hogan, andre and the brain.

thats how golden era fans will feel anyway im pretty sure of it. all other fans will be like 'im going to get the demo just to see if its better than svr09, if its not im sticking to svr' but that wont matter to golden era fans because its already a must buy game of the year for us golden era fans.

[quote name='scarface82' post='5803546' date='Mar 5 2009, 03:29 AM'][quote name='Dazz' post='5803526' date='Mar 5 2009, 03:21 AM']Don't care myself, I never play demos of games I want to play so I can savour that new game smell and feel when I actually buy it rather than become bored of it before I have the full released version.[/quote]

trust me you wont get bored of the full game. its not going to be like svr. this is the legends game that we have been waiting so long for and a demo wont ruin it. and the only chracters in the demo i hope, are only hulk hogan, andre and the brain.

thats how golden era fans will feel anyway im pretty sure of it. all other fans will be like 'im going to get the demo just to see if its better than svr09, if its not im sticking to svr' but that wont matter to golden era fans because its already a must buy game of the year for us golden era fans.
[/quote]

I've actually never been bored of a SD vs Raw game.

And it's the same with other game demos that came out, I never played them cause I prefer to first play the full game.

Plus as I said, there are very few games I want to play tha I get regardless, that's why I set my sights on this, SD vs Raw games, Rock Band and GH: Metallica while I could care less about games I don't like such as GTA or Halo or most other games

Archived