2 Features I wish the game had

MR_JC2006

I wished they had the Create-A-Belt Feature and the Create-A-PPV Feature. Those 2 Features would have been great for this game imo. I can understand them taking it off the SDVR but i feel they would have been 2 very important features for LOW.

Anyways I have my copy reserved as of yesterday so now I am more anxious then ever for March 24.

[quote name='AustinFan' post='5797356' date='Mar 3 2009, 01:58 PM']I wonder if we import superstars that are Champions in SDvRAW2009 if the Championship they have will be imported as well?[/quote]

I've wondered that myself...I guess will have to wait and see.

I hope that (and I assume there will be) there is a way to make the crowd either cheer or boo a guy as he walks out. After all, a few of the guys in the game were at one point a heel and a face...

Big John Studd
Big Bossman
Yokozuna
Jake The Snake
Undertaker
Mr. Perfect
Hell, even guys like Bret Hart, Brutus Beefcake, and Roddy Piper were very briefly heels

Most of those guys are remembered as one or the other (Undertaker & Jake The Snake are mainly remembered as faces, Yokozuna and Mr. Perfect were mainly remembered as heels, but guys like Studd and Bossman could go either way)

Archived