Oh you didn't know!! - Road Dogg!

Faze.

[quote name='Gio - Goi â„¢' post='5782537' date='Feb 28 2009, 04:20 PM']Yeah looks good. Decrease the eyebrows angle just a tad and it should look better. But yeah, I see alot of Road Dogg in this.

Blend the face paint in with his skin colour better aswell ;)[/quote]

Okay, thanks man.

[quote name='Gio - Goi â„¢' post='5782537' date='Feb 28 2009, 05:20 PM']Yeah looks good. Decrease the eyebrows angle just a tad and it should look better. But yeah, I see alot of Road Dogg in this.

Blend the face paint in with his skin colour better aswell ;)[/quote]
Agree man! I can see alot potential in this Road Dogg man! Wich Attire are u going to make??

[quote]Your ass better call somebody!

Cheeks look awful. Lessen the cheek x and add some more size. Mouth looks too wide aswell[/quote]

Thanks man. I'll work on it. ;)

[quote name='TheNetworkZ' post='5783443' date='Feb 28 2009, 07:30 PM']DO WANT[/quote]

huh??

[quote name='The D' post='5783360' date='Feb 28 2009, 07:14 PM']Your ass better call somebody!

Cheeks look awful. Lessen the cheek x and add some more size. Mouth looks too wide aswell.[/quote]

^ Stop stealing the words right out of my mouth

That's the thing I saw what was wrong also add lips 14 (I think)

[quote name='Detroit.â„¢' post='5793019' date='Mar 2 2009, 01:10 PM'][quote]Your ass better call somebody!

Cheeks look awful. Lessen the cheek x and add some more size. Mouth looks too wide aswell[/quote]

Thanks man. I'll work on it. ;)

[quote name='TheNetworkZ' post='5783443' date='Feb 28 2009, 07:30 PM']DO WANT[/quote]

[b]huh??[/b]
[/quote]

That pretty much means it's awesome and that I'd love the formula :lol:

Can't wait until you're finished, man ;)

[quote]That pretty much means it's awesome and that I'd love the formula :lol:

Can't wait until you're finished, man ;)[/quote]

ah ok :lol: thanks alot man.

[quote]Sosososo much better than mine.[/quote]
I liked your Road Dogg aswell ;) just work on it and it's going to be better. :2eye:

[quote name='TheNetworkZ' post='5838926' date='Mar 14 2009, 03:05 AM']How are you doing on this? Ever planning on releasing it?[/quote]

First of all, I'm going to post the Formula for The Dudleys and than the Formula for Road Dogg. ;)

[quote]First of all, I'm going to post the Formula for The Dudleys and than the Formula for Road Dogg. ;)[/quote]
That's good to hear. I think this Road Dogg caw is awesome. I don't see why everybody is saying the cheeks are wrong... cause they're not. That's the way his cheeks are!

Archived