Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rawad

Should i get SVR 2007 OR 2008?

just want you to help me out here becuase i never played 07 or 08 which ones better?even though svr 2009 is out i will like to try older version and another question do people still play svr 2007 online cuz i would love to defend or face for a title.

Thanks For all the feedback Guys , I managed to acess my account again, I have made my decisions which is purchasing the game for a cheap price. If I enjoy it I will keep it in my collection, however if I dont I will just return it. If you have anything to say please feel free to comment.

play 09 or 07. those are the good ones. 08 was ok but could ve been better.

All the SVR games are too samey. 2007 was MUCH better than 2008, since it had Kid Kash. And many other things.

If you don't have Here Comes the Pain, it'd be a crime to get 2007 or 2008 over that.

2007 is a much better game. It has some really dated wrestlers & gimmicks but it's amazingly solid.

[quote name='NO.1 CENA FAN' post='6093488' date='May 19 2009, 02:22 PM']I've just bought SVR 2007 and 2007 is batter then 2008 and 2009.[/quote]

This. I only wish 2007 had better options in CAW Mode but overall it's a small price to pay. The gameplay is more consistent and more moves and overall it feels more complete.

08=09 if you subtract create a finisher, career, road to wrestlemania, inferno match, and highlight reel. And add legends

Gameplay wise its the exact same.

You should go with 2007 because you get

No cheaters online, A better CAW system, Chris Benoit, Kid Kash, The Mexicools, Kurt Angle

The only Minus I see is Randy Orton's RKO and Kane's Chokeslam