Should i get SVR 2007 OR 2008?

Rawad

just want you to help me out here becuase i never played 07 or 08 which ones better?even though svr 2009 is out i will like to try older version and another question do people still play svr 2007 online cuz i would love to defend or face for a title.

Thanks For all the feedback Guys , I managed to acess my account again, I have made my decisions which is purchasing the game for a cheap price. If I enjoy it I will keep it in my collection, however if I dont I will just return it. If you have anything to say please feel free to comment.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
[quote name='NO.1 CENA FAN' post='6093488' date='May 19 2009, 02:22 PM']I've just bought SVR 2007 and 2007 is batter then 2008 and 2009.[/quote]

This. I only wish 2007 had better options in CAW Mode but overall it's a small price to pay. The gameplay is more consistent and more moves and overall it feels more complete.

• 5 weeks later...
08=09 if you subtract create a finisher, career, road to wrestlemania, inferno match, and highlight reel. And add legends

Gameplay wise its the exact same.

You should go with 2007 because you get

No cheaters online, A better CAW system, Chris Benoit, Kid Kash, The Mexicools, Kurt Angle

The only Minus I see is Randy Orton's RKO and Kane's Chokeslam

Archived