dusty interview

josesaladbar

he actually says 'savage which you can have' this is actually a great find josesaladbar thanks dude and no problem about the upload

[quote name='gazwefc' post='5741736' date='Feb 19 2009, 01:51 PM']this has already been posted [url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=300994"]http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=300994[/url][/quote]

sorry gaz. didnt see that one. good video though

[quote name='Battle Haynes' post='5741755' date='Feb 19 2009, 01:57 PM'][quote]You can have Dusty Rhodes and Savage, which you have[/quote]

It sounds like he confirmed it, but on the other hand he may have had a few beers.
[/quote]

lmao yeah that true

he talks about recreating matches and he says 'dusty and savage which you have' and they had a match in wrestlemania 6. i really hope this could be true. i heard in early march we will see previews of the final build of the game. the version ign had was meant to be a early build

i have a feeling that macho man is in..... im guessing having dusty at the comic con thing was kind of like a promo for the game, and he did say 'dusty vs savage, that we have' which seems pretty sure..... plus, if the dvd is coming out of savage AND he was spotted at the royal rumble, i dont see why he couldnt make the game..... wwe is obviously aware that macho was such a big part of wrestlemania....i think, as they probably did with warrior, they would go all out to try and get him.....

i dont see why though some people say they wouldnt buy the game if he wasnt.... i made a caw of him in svr09 that looks better than half the official roster... :)

he may have said that because originally savage was supposed to be in. nodq.com had an article last may that stated thq had a character model build for him and they were told by wwe to take savage and foleys game models out completly.

rhodes may not have known that they took out savage. I cant see having savage, a huge star, as a hidden character and not even hinted to. theres another thq interview where the guy at comic con tries to avoid the question of savage because the interviewer keeps asking about save.

stranger things have happened though

How about we all stop speculating & trying to read in between the line of what someone says & just wait til the game comes,cuz this is a never ending arguement......"Savage is gunna be in Legends of WrestleMania"...."no he isn't"....."yes he is"...."nu uh".... "yes huh"...."no he isn't,I'll prove it to ya that he isn't"......"and I'll prove it to ya that he will be in it".....obviously this type of arguement will not be settled until the game is actually out.

[quote name='AustinFan' post='5743694' date='Feb 19 2009, 05:38 PM']How about we all stop speculating & trying to read in between the line of what someone says & just wait til the game comes,cuz this is a never ending arguement......"Savage is gunna be in Legends of WrestleMania"...."no he isn't"....."yes he is"...."nu uh".... "yes huh"...."no he isn't,I'll prove it to ya that he isn't"......"and I'll prove it to ya that he will be in it".....obviously this type of arguement will not be settled until the game is actually out.[/quote]

This is very, very true. HOWEVER, the topics about Savage aren't going to stop until about two weeks after the game has been released (and maybe not even then). As long as people make posts about how Savage is now confirmed because [insert random, ridiculous reason here], alot of people (including me) are going to call them out on it.

Archived