Help Unlocking Terry Funk and other Legends

BourneXtreme

i did the legend mode fatal 4 way extreme rules ecw match between sabu sandman dreamer and other superstar i beat them but didnt unlock terry.

and theres some challenges saying on the locked superstar.....saying beat that this and that in a that kind of match......but the actual superstar isnt unlocked yet..

plz help me

[quote name='Xtreme1995/ECW4LIFE' post='5739215' date='Feb 18 2009, 10:18 PM']i did the legend mode fatal 4 way extreme rules ecw match between sabu sandman dreamer and other superstar i beat them but didnt unlock terry.

and theres some challenges saying on the locked superstar.....saying beat that this and that in a that kind of match......but the actual superstar isnt unlocked yet..

plz help me[/quote]
actually you unlock terry to buy him at the WWE SHOP

and to do this challenges where the superstars aren't unlocked yet you go to HOF, then chose your challenge than press X(i guess), so the match will start,

• 3 weeks later...
[i][b]"Stone Cold" Steve Austin:[/b] Enter the Hall Of Fame, and select Stone Cold. Defeat him in a Submission match with Bret Hart ($210,000).

[b]Mick Foley:[/b] Defeat Mick Foley in Hall Of Fame Direct Challenge mode ($210,000).

[b]Terry Funk:[/b] Defeat Sabu, Sandman, and Tommy Dreamer in an ECW Extreme Rules 4-Way match with any superstar on the Legend difficulty setting ($210,000).

[b]The Rock:[/b] Defeat The Rock with Stone Cold on the Legend difficulty setting
($210,000).

[b]Bret Hart:[/b] Defeat Bret Hart in Hall Of Fame Direct Challenge mode ($210,000).

[b]Vince McMahon: [/b]Defend a championship in 24/7 mode ($110,000).

[b]Vince McMahon (Bald):[/b] Buy the original Vince McMahon ($60,000).[/i]

[i]... Sorry about this repeat of post.[/i]

Archived