DONT GET WHY

BourneXtreme

• 4 weeks later...
no 08 sucked becuase of all the glitches online and the not so well thought out decisions they made that people exploit. for example, irreversable pickups/drag, a lot of fighting style abilities (technical in particular), Fists of Fury(the worst glitches are centered around this)

overall, just the insane amounts of cheap players in that game

[quote name='Kryptonite Krunch' post='5863162' date='Mar 20 2009, 05:55 AM']^^ LOL.

I don't think SVR 08 is as bad as people thought. It was the worst in the SVR series, it did have lots of glitches and for the most part the movesets sucked, but I still had fun with it.[/quote]

I hated the moveset system too, I'm glad 09 has made up for it. I did hate the glitches cause some of them caused a black screen for me (Which was annoying for me & my mates)

[quote name='Beast And The Harlot' post='5864388' date='Mar 20 2009, 01:35 PM'][quote name='Kryptonite Krunch' post='5863162' date='Mar 20 2009, 05:55 AM']^^ LOL.

I don't think SVR 08 is as bad as people thought. It was the worst in the SVR series, it did have lots of glitches and for the most part the movesets sucked, but I still had fun with it.[/quote]

I hated the moveset system too, I'm glad 09 has made up for it. I did hate the glitches cause some of them caused a black screen for me (Which was annoying for me & my mates)
[/quote]

theres quite a list of things i hate about 08, but the moveset system is at the top of that list.

theres only really only 1 thing i hate about 09, and thats the camera angles on 1P mode. I wish there was a way to turn them off.

• 3 weeks later...
bad things about this game were

1. Too boring to unlock half the locked stuff like arenas
2. Hate that way the superstarts moved
3. Graphics were meh
4. glitches

only real good things were that there was a december to dismember arena, king bookers actual music (unlike svr07) and rated RKO's theme but those arent anything to write home about.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived