*ADMINS* Mods for Forumulas forums

I agree, it's spastic.

It's a shame the Admins don't give a shit about the forum anymore, so this probably isn't going to happen, along with the many other great ideas there have been in the past.

I don't understand why we have this section, 3/4 of threads don't get an opinion or post from an Admin.

• 1 month later...
[quote name='The X-Ecutionerâ„¢' post='5750251' date='Feb 21 2009, 07:49 AM']I like the idea too, this year has been hectic with at least one creation/formula stolen a day.

I think there should be one for every creation forum CAWs, More Creations, Request, etc.[/quote]

That might stop stolen forms etc. Cause lately there has been loads of users doing that.

[quote name='Beast And The Harlot' post='5910751' date='Apr 2 2009, 10:15 AM'][quote name='The X-Ecutionerâ„¢' post='5750251' date='Feb 21 2009, 07:49 AM']I like the idea too, this year has been hectic with at least one creation/formula stolen a day.

I think there should be one for every creation forum CAWs, More Creations, Request, etc.[/quote]

That might stop stolen forms etc. Cause lately there has been loads of users doing that.
[/quote]

True however, that doesn't stop anyone from posting it on the main site.

Archived