Roster Leaked the game is going to flop

wcool

[b]Overall looking at the roster the games roster is really disappointing.

Here is the list of people who don't deserve to be in:

1. Michael Hayes - Why?????? BULLSHITE WASTE OF *censored*ING SPACE

2. Kamala instead of him we could of got The Mountie or The Nasty Boyz

3. Koko B Ware instead of him - The Texas Tornado (Kerry Von Erich)

Where is the Model Rick Martel I thought he was confirmed??

[/b]

This game won't suck. The reason some people are in the game is because they work for wwe behind the scenes. There still can be more people announced. Also, Koko B. Ware is great. He's not a big name, but hes still good to have in. Now, I can see him come out with his bird. The roster may not have savage or Razor, however thats only two people that are easy to make. This game keeps looking better and better. The only thing left to assure me that this game is going to be great is if I can take the controls off the screen so I dont have to see my button pressing.

*sigh* Alright...it's okay to express your opinion, wcool, but please keep one thing in mind: it's not your opinion that makes some of us sick, but the way you're expressing it. Second...I agree that some roster spots could have been filled with better guys (well...Koko B. Ware is a good choice though, cause he had quite some business with WM ;) ), but I think it's still a solid roster and it's better than just another SvR with only 4 or 5 legends in it. Maybe you wanna try and look from that point of view :)

I thought there was more wrestlers then this what happened to Tito Santana Haku Earthquake etc etc and i believe Michael Hayes was in a gimmick battle royal how did he make the roster maybe they should have added the goon or duke the dumpster droese too they competed in the same battle royal and Arn Anderson with NO Tully Blanchard :\ i think Yukes/Thq should have did a little more research with the roster Savage has a dvd coming out with the WWE and there's reports that he was seen at the 2009 royal rumble backstage idk if it's true if so he should have made the cut but if i had to grade the roster they have i'd give it a C unless they have some TOP SECRET Unlockable Characters :)

ok im not gone lie... michael hayes bein in the game DOES suck! lol! but its all good, i just wont pick him. lets hope the game does NOT flop tho. if it does, then they will never get to fix the problems that ur complaining about now because i doubt they would make a sequal to something that just flops. but i feel u homey, express yaself. but im warnin u, bullets is flyin on this forum... these people dont play. lol!

Another day another ass clown.... I think its a good balanced roster. Older fans like myself will like the fact the some lower card talent is in there and some guys I never ever imagined would be in a wrestling title. I dont like everyone on the roster but never have. Yes Showdown had a much better roster but had no game modes and played very badly. I would like to have seen a similar number of grapplers as in showdown but it was never to be.

Everytime a game comes out it thread apon thread of clown going its gonna flop and damn THQ and Vince sucks... However in this case as many it is the orginal poster that does indeed suck...

[quote name='CHAZmaniac' post='5712762' date='Feb 13 2009, 08:36 AM']Michael Hayes is gonna be my punching bag in this game.[/quote]
I agree back in the day the weekly show's were nearly allways "big star" vs "ham n egger"!!! hayes will basicly be a jobber, to build up for main events!!!
on topic this game deffinatly wont suck for a start they got my fave in (can you guess who lol) and as eveyone else said, if anyone missing just create them. :razor:

[quote name='Horned Tyrant' post='5712798' date='Feb 13 2009, 09:13 AM']The only thing that flopped was your p enis when you realised Randy Savage isn't in the game.[/quote]

[b]Are you gay *censored*ing talking about *censored* .[/b]

[quote name='sprogsy' post='5712786' date='Feb 13 2009, 09:05 AM']Another day another ass clown.... I think its a good balanced roster. Older fans like myself will like the fact the some lower card talent is in there and some guys I never ever imagined would be in a wrestling title. I dont like everyone on the roster but never have. Yes Showdown had a much better roster but had no game modes and played very badly. I would like to have seen a similar number of grapplers as in showdown but it was never to be.

Everytime a game comes out it thread apon thread of clown going its gonna flop and damn THQ and Vince sucks... However in this case as many it is the orginal poster that does indeed suck...[/quote]

[b]Who you calling an assclown what I said its the truth so Shut your mouth.[/b]

[quote name='The K.4.' post='5712650' date='Feb 13 2009, 06:49 AM']pls *CLOSE* pointless topic, if you don't like the game, don't buy it :)[/quote]
[b]
I am buying the game because of Austin, Warrior, and Bret So there who are you to tell me [/b]

Archived