**ADMIN**When Will I Have My PM's Back!?

he6rt6gr6m

I think personally its been long enough now, and not having access to my PM's is now becoming unbearable.

I was having a convo with one of my friends from the TNA iMPACT! Game forum some time ago. He advised me on the best software to use when converting Vids to Avatar Gifs, and this discussion took place via PM's, so could someone please at least tell me how long I have to wait before I can have these things back, along with my Sig controls?

Short while my foot! It has to have been about 6 Months now!

Because of the amount of time its been since Ive had full service.

August 14th was the date the 3rd strike was set, and I am presuming its a 6 Month 'sentence' so that would make it that I have to wait another fortnight before I see any normality?

Only asking so I understand.

Funny, though, how loads of people, especially new people, seemingly get away with murder on this board, and the regulars are the ones that get punished.

[quote name='The Way Of The Fist' post='5669499' date='Feb 2 2009, 03:30 PM']No...not a month. It's just like a warning period I think, he can ask for his rights back on the 14th.[/quote]
I think that's right, or at least that was what I was told.

• 1 month later...
[quote name='A Reklats' post='5888492' date='Mar 27 2009, 07:33 PM']Wait people are not allowed to discuss warning levels, yet a moderator can advertise a person's warn level on that persons signature with them not being able to remove it? Wtf is this shit?[/quote]

Global mods can't remove peoples signature rights totally, so that would have been an admin who did that. Since only the warn percent is bring mentioned and not the warn details that would be my guess as to why it's ok.

[quote name='Jαysus C.' post='5889679' date='Mar 28 2009, 01:19 AM'][quote name='A Reklats' post='5888492' date='Mar 27 2009, 07:33 PM']Wait people are not allowed to discuss warning levels, yet a moderator can advertise a person's warn level on that persons signature with them not being able to remove it? Wtf is this shit?[/quote]

Global mods can't remove peoples signature rights totally, so that would have been an admin who did that. Since only the warn percent is bring mentioned and not the warn details that would be my guess as to why it's ok.
[/quote]

So can you help please?

[quote name='he6rt6gr6m' post='5892319' date='Mar 28 2009, 07:40 PM'][quote name='Jαysus C.' post='5889679' date='Mar 28 2009, 01:19 AM'][quote name='A Reklats' post='5888492' date='Mar 27 2009, 07:33 PM']Wait people are not allowed to discuss warning levels, yet a moderator can advertise a person's warn level on that persons signature with them not being able to remove it? Wtf is this shit?[/quote]

[/quote]

So can you help please?
[/quote]

Yeah like I said I can't control your PM or sig rights, so it's up to an admin. Perhaps add *ADMINS* to your topic title.

Archived