Game Save Custom Soundtrack

baken1942

I downloaded one of the game saves for ps3 and it has a bunch of created guys obviously, But when I go to put my own music in from the Custom Soundtracks it wont let me. It says I have ntohing there, but if I push the PS button on the controller and go to music, it shows everyting there. Any ideas???

[quote name='baken1942' post='5651581' date='Jan 29 2009, 02:11 PM']I downloaded one of the game saves for ps3 and it has a bunch of created guys obviously, But when I go to put my own music in from the Custom Soundtracks it wont let me. It says I have ntohing there, but if I push the PS button on the controller and go to music, it shows everyting there. Any ideas???[/quote]

So ur in the Creat-A_Entrance mode ..near end when it say's select ur music , you will
notice ....>>> user playlist<<< add ur music from the hhd and save ur Create_A_Etrance

that should be it !!

[quote name='baken1942' post='5651581' date='Jan 29 2009, 03:11 AM']I downloaded one of the game saves for ps3 and it has a bunch of created guys obviously, But when I go to put my own music in from the Custom Soundtracks it wont let me. It says I have ntohing there, but if I push the PS button on the controller and go to music, it shows everyting there. Any ideas???[/quote]

First put the default theme of the player then click finalize and after that ener again to edit that players entrace and now you can put custom soundtrack :) !!!

Archived