Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

montelwwe

[PSP] Hack / Modding Titantrons Smackdown vs raw 2009

Well like you told me in the PM....I will wait for the tutorial on replacing the theme music, I hope you werent talking about just titantrons because you did tell me it was with the music as well

[quote name='montelwwe' post='5635324' date='Jan 25 2009, 05:19 AM']I've created he, should I post it on caws.ws ?[/quote]
where and how do u hack?

thats kl just a quik question did you have to replace another video on the game or did you put it on the umd? because i know they didn't use all the Umd space... :rolleyes: :D good job anyway dude and those caws are great for the psp you should post the formula!!! :)

[quote name='montelwwe' post='5635644' date='Jan 25 2009, 01:44 PM']I replace Wrestler Titantron

Thanks ! :rolleyes:

I'm working on Masked kane Titantron, I will show you :D[/quote]
its more than okay dude this is using the psp to its best i love things like this is it very complicated and do you think that you might be able to give us a tutorial???!!!

Let me know how the masked kane one goes Good Luck

The topic title would have anyone believe that there is a tutorial before they click on it to view it but unfortunately he doesnt have one here

Guest JohnZamora
Hey man, could you please send me the tutorial. Thanks

[quote name='montelwwe' date='27 February 2009 - 02:10 PM' timestamp='1235740211' post='5777575']
You can't do that on XBox 360 but you can do this on PSP, PS2 and NDS
[/quote]
How to do it on PSP? Please, tell me.

[quote name='Y2J_Rocks' date='05 March 2010 - 08:26 AM' timestamp='1267806366' post='7131807']
[quote name='montelwwe' date='27 February 2009 - 02:10 PM' timestamp='1235740211' post='5777575']
You can't do that on XBox 360 but you can do this on PSP, PS2 and NDS
[/quote]
How to do it on PSP? Please, tell me.
[/quote]
don't bump old topics