Team 3D

Blackjune

[quote name='TheNetworkZ' post='5604550' date='Jan 18 2009, 03:07 AM'][quote name='blackboy97' post='5603811' date='Jan 17 2009, 08:01 PM']ok i was just ask to.[b]Im a Cop in Mississippi[/b]. We play with you Caws on PS3[/quote]

lolk. By your name, I'm guessing you were born in 97'.
[/quote]

It was the awful grammer that pointed to '97 for me. :lol:

[quote name='blackboy97' post='5603811' date='Jan 18 2009, 01:01 AM']ok i was just ask to.Im a Cop in Mississippi. We play with you Caws on PS3[/quote]
Ok, we all know your a damn cop in Mississippi, but you're a f***kin' annoying L-O-L-L-I-P-O-P SOB here at caws. >.<

[quote name='KRadiation' post='5603737' date='Jan 18 2009, 12:48 AM']Mods - this guys doing my nut in now. [b]I'm getting cryptic PMs from him saying 'Let them go' - but i've not kidnapped anyone for weeks.[/b] And this is the 2nd time he's posted a request in this section.[/quote]
Lol :lol:

I think this topic is quite pointless...

[quote name='KRadiation' post='5603737' date='Jan 18 2009, 12:48 AM']Mods - this guys doing my nut in now. I'm getting cryptic PMs from him saying 'Let them go' -[b] but i've not kidnapped anyone for weeks.[/b] And this is the 2nd time he's posted a request in this section.[/quote]
lol,
[quote]ok i was just ask to.Im a Cop in Mississippi. We play with you Caws on PS3[/quote]
do you speak english?
and in what way do you play with KRadiation's CAWs LOL :P

Archived