*Admins* Few Suggestions

.Assassinâ„¢

1. To make an option to sort off save a template of your post or something for example when you click add reply it will automatically come up with - [center*][/center*]. I think this would be a lot easier for RPers as it is a pain in the ar*e to change the color, size, font etc. every time we post.

2. And seeing as the site has been stuffing up alot lately maybe delete some forever banned members profiles, because there isn't much use still having them on the site.

Please post your opinions :cool:

[quote name='Tom Rice' post='5076776' date='Oct 3 2008, 05:33 PM'][quote name='.Lionheαrt' post='5076763' date='Oct 3 2008, 11:28 PM']Now I think we've all realised by now, that we arent happy with the new rule
but instead of bitching about it, we should be thinking of more ways to ease the stress on the server
i know most of you have suggested ways eg
- Limit the Amount of pages a topic can take up even further
- Get rid of old accounts
- delete topics more old topics
- move gfx back to its own site

did I miss any?[/quote]

[b]Also, old data doesnt cause problems because its old and doesnt get accessed. Dormant data is just the same as having none at all :)[/b]
[/quote]
Quick quote I found concerning deleting old data. Hope that helps, so I guess deleting old profiles won't help much. =\

[quote name='.:ZAWS:.' post='5572464' date='Jan 11 2009, 08:30 AM']I agree.
As a role player, I find it annoying to keep on adding a bunch of codes to the post. I also agree with the deleting banned members, it would help with these lags, IMO.[/quote]
Took the words out of my mouth

I agree with both, useful Ideas :cool:

*SIGH*

Deleting banned members would erase everything from their names to IP addresses etc. This information is stored to keep them banned. If it was to be deleted it would be giving them a clean slate and they would be allowed back as if they were never banned to begin with.

[b]Damn you beat me to it lol I was thinking same thing when I was choosing font for a 1 sentence response over and over, but I don't like the template. I think you should be able to choose it as an option in my controls like what font you wanna use and what size in every 1 of your post.[/b]

As an active rper for almost 10 years come mid Feb I gotta say, a template could be good but what if you do a different style or choose to make one post different unless you're somehow inputting coding for colours on a particular character?

Archived