A question on the Motor City Machine Gunns

JohnStone1987

Last night I watched TNA well a little bit of it cause I was tired and fell asleep. This is the first time I watched TNA in sometime.

[url="javascript:;"]
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
[/url]
During Alex Shelley's Match with ERic Young 1 on 1, The MMG was using Dirty/Heelish tactics throughout the Match. So are they heels now?

[quote name='JohnStone1987' post='5564038' date='Jan 9 2009, 05:07 PM']Last night I watched TNA well a little bit of it cause I was tired and fell asleep. This is the first time I watched TNA in sometime.

[url="javascript:;"]
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
[/url]
During Alex Shelley's Match with ERic Young 1 on 1, The MMG was using Dirty/Heelish tactics throughout the Match. So are they heels now?
[/quote]

Maybe, since they should be working with the Frontline and Chris Sabin using heel tactics during the match because they want to face against each other at Genesis for the X-Division title.

they have an odd situation where they are trying to be heel and saying "we are the best" "we dont need to respect anyone" but because TNA has been watching them tag for 2 years, pretty much everyone agrees with them.

so youv got a group trying to be cocky and heel and givin attitude and being dirty in matches but because everyone seems to agree with their argument they get cheered.

its like canadian fans and original ecw fans, they cheer the talent, regardless of what they do or what they say.

i realy do think that this match at genesis is either going to be one of the greatest matches ever or theyr going to do something realy stupid to anoy Foley and one of them will just lie down and let the other pin him.

[quote name='21 Machine Gunna' post='5572127' date='Jan 11 2009, 01:24 AM']They're tweeners all the way.They're remind me of the hero who dosen't like the other heroes but hates the villain more like Vegeta from DBZ. They just don't like the other TNA Frontline members is all[/quote]
Well that is true, since Alex open his big mouth and insulted Eric Young, which cause a brawl on Christmas Night. That was the first brawl that happened on iMPACT, the second one, I am not going there because it would be :offtopic:

My opinion is for them not to turn heel, i mean everyone loved them as a tag team when they were fully face. I mean i think TNA should leave them as they were. But i mean could we see a split in the team after they face each other at the next PPV?

Archived