"The Worlds Most Dangerous Man"

enter sandman

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Gio - Goi â„¢' post='5567913' date='Jan 10 2009, 03:52 PM']107 Views and this is the 1st reply. Thats pathetic in my opinion. This deserves comments cause I think it looks really good. Best one I've seen on here for 09 anyway. Good work on this enter sandman ;)[/quote]

i tink its not really ood imo! te body morpin is terrible! tere was a reat Ken Samrock for 09 floatin round! tis once aain imo sucks, sorry but wen was samrock a midet?

thanks man...... i really thought people would like this caw...i couldnt beleve my look i was actually trying to create samoa joe when i see the face of shamrock instead so i made a quick attire for him thats why his a attire is poor ;)

[quote name='gazwefc' post='5567967' date='Jan 10 2009, 04:09 PM'][quote name='Gio - Goi â„¢' post='5567913' date='Jan 10 2009, 03:52 PM']107 Views and this is the 1st reply. Thats pathetic in my opinion. This deserves comments cause I think it looks really good. Best one I've seen on here for 09 anyway. Good work on this enter sandman ;)[/quote]

i tink its not really ood imo! te body morpin is terrible! tere was a reat Ken Samrock for 09 floatin round! tis once aain imo sucks, sorry but wen was samrock a midet?
[/quote]

thing is when you take pics they some times make them look shorter than it is.........the reason the body morphing aint finished is beause i went on to create other wrestlers.......i know he was never a migit......i didnt even give the body morph any thought all i cared about was he's face...just look at the face....how can you say its terrible........ :fedup:

I actually don't get it. This looks just like Shamrock in my opinion but yet it has hardly any comments on it.

Yeah enter sandman isn't The D or WolfgangJT but this definately needs more posts.

No disrespect to The D or WolfgangJT or any of you other great caw makers that I haven't included cause I've got alot of respect for all of them but it just seems to me that if you're not WolfgangJT or The D etc then you won't get hardly any comments and if that's how the people on this forum work then what's the point in everyone else posting caws?

I mean I've seen people rim the shit out of these top caw makers even if there caws weren't really good for the start. Look at D's AJ Styles in the 360. When he first posted his AJ Caw (no dis-respect D cause it's amazing now) people kept saying "that looks just like him" or "please post the formula 10/10" Now if D listened to those idiots that were rimming the shit out of him then we wouldn't have got the formula for the amazing AJ Styles he has now, we would have got the formula for the early version of him which really needed alot more tweaking to get it to where it is now.

Sorry for posting such a long read but in my opinion there's people that will only comment on the top caw makers stuff and just not bother with other peoples caws.

Are you going to post the formula for this after you have posted the Abyss formula? Cause I think this looks just like him and I would love to have this on my PS3.

[quote name='Gio - Goi â„¢' post='5575064' date='Jan 11 2009, 08:07 PM']I actually don't get it. This looks just like Shamrock in my opinion but yet it has hardly any comments on it.

Yeah enter sandman isn't The D or WolfgangJT but this definately needs more posts.

No disrespect to The D or WolfgangJT or any of you other great caw makers that I haven't included cause I've got alot of respect for all of them but it just seems to me that if you're not WolfgangJT or The D etc then you won't get hardly any comments and if that's how the people on this forum work then what's the point in everyone else posting caws?

I mean I've seen people rim the shit out of these top caw makers even if there caws weren't really good for the start. Look at D's AJ Styles in the 360. When he first posted his AJ Caw (no dis-respect D cause it's amazing now) people kept saying "that looks just like him" or "please post the formula 10/10" Now if D listened to those idiots that were rimming the shit out of him then we wouldn't have got the formula for the amazing AJ Styles he has now, we would have got the formula for the early version of him which really needed alot more tweaking to get it to where it is now.

Sorry for posting such a long read but in my opinion there's people that will only comment on the top caw makers stuff and just not bother with other peoples caws.

Are you going to post the formula for this after you have posted the Abyss formula? Cause I think this looks just like him and I would love to have this on my PS3.[/quote]

thanks man and i hear what your saying if your not the top caw creator then you dont get credit for what you do...which to me makes it point less being on here.......ive been on this caws.ws now for 3 years ive some really shit caws and some really good 1's but they only comment on the shit 1's..............but the answer to giving the formular cause you asked for it yeah you got it :fedup: :D :P :censored:

Im likin this one. Another accidental Shamrock from a Samoa Joe attempt. Thats messed up! Its a good start anyhow. My suggestions are to lift the tip of the nose a little bit, add a bit more jaw outline and lower the mouth a bit or lower the angle on it. Also darken the eye colour.

• 4 weeks later...
[quote]I think the caw is cool looking, but it's not a great shamrock.

I do however, think I will blatently rip it off for a new attire for my original.[/quote]If you're going to copy the attire for an original you will still need to give credit because you have gotten the idea of making this attire from this caw. Before you argue with me saying that you don't need to give credit, read the board rules so you don't make yourself look like a dickhead

• 7 months later...
[quote name='Gio - Goi â„¢' post='5575064' date='Jan 11 2009, 08:07 PM']I actually don't get it. This looks just like Shamrock in my opinion but yet it has hardly any comments on it.

I mean I've seen people rim the shit out of these top caw makers even if there caws weren't really good for the start. Look at D's AJ Styles in the 360. When he first posted his AJ Caw (no dis-respect D cause it's amazing now) people kept saying "that looks just like him" or "please post the formula 10/10" Now if D listened to those idiots that were rimming the shit out of him then we wouldn't have got the formula for the amazing AJ Styles he has now, we would have got the formula for the early version of him which really needed alot more tweaking to get it to where it is now.[/quote]
Totally agree.

just to let u's know i never put the formular up on this caw because i got alot of bad comments i aint been on here since WWE L.O.W. came out but if you's want the face cause the body morphing is really shite imo..... i'm hoping to change the attire soon so i might be able to show off better and different version ill try put the formular up fo the face? then you can just add your own attire and if used please show it off on this caws site thanks enter sandman :D

[url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=339564"]http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=339564[/url]

[quote name='//.Mysteryâ„¢//..' post='6662741' date='Sep 25 2009, 08:12 PM'][quote name='bonded_by_bud' post='6661635' date='Sep 25 2009, 10:21 AM']Man this is an amazing Shamrock. Was this formula ever posted?[/quote]

Dude really? you have to know that this topic is 7 months old. pointless in bumping
[/quote]

ITS SEVEN MONTHS OLD BECAUSE SOME OF US HAVE OTHER STUFF TO DO LIKE LOOK AFTER AND FEED THERE NEW BORN BABY....IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET ON AS MUCH AS POSS TO GET THIS OUT AND FINALLY I CAN SO HOPEFULLY PPL CAN FOR GIVE ME FOR TAKING SO LONG BUT NOW ITS ON PLEASE ENJOY..........AND THANKS FOR THE FEED BACK AND "BUMPING MY POST"

Archived