*ADMIN* Unban plz?

SweetDaddyDee

It's me, Daedryon.

I'd like to start this topic off by apologizing for making a 2nd account....it's just...it's been at least 2 weeks since I was banned, and I have no idea why I was banned. When I login I don't have a "You will be unbanned on <date>", I just have a "Permission Error" that says I can't view the forum.

My first guess was that I just got a temporary suspension due to my warning level, but after this long period of time, I got abit worried, as this is my favorite forum to post in, and I had a couple of CAWs I was gonna post on the forum, so I emailed the web admin to find out why, but got no email back.

So now I come to you, the mods of this wonderful site, asking why was I banned, and when will I be unbanned. Also, if it is permanently, I am hoping to change your minds, and I am willing to do anything, like "if I swear or insult another user once, i'm banned for good" kind of deal or something.

Hell, I'd even take a 6 month ban, as long as it means I can post on the forum again.

Once again, I apologize for the whole second account thing, but I just got worried.

I already received and spent a 3 day ban for flamebaiting.

I had 66% warning, and I logged out for the night.

I woke up the next day, and wham, I was banned again, this time, with just a "Permission Error". I have NO clue whatsoever as to why I was banned this time, and I'd like it straightened out as I have a topic I have to keep up to date (Roster editing guide, check the SvR09 Helpful topics topic) and several CAWs to post and get tips on.

There are MUCH worse people on this site than me, including Werecat, yet I'm banned, and not given a reason, or an explanation, or a chance to defend myself. Nice.

[quote name='Board Rules'][b]No Disruptive Posting[/b]
Please do not flame other users. i.e. don't insult, provoke or cuss other members. If you simply do not like another person then just keep your opinions to yourself, don't express them on the forums. Disruptive posting also includes spamming. Blank posts, double/triple posts, identical posts/topics, rubbish posting, pointless one word posts are all considered as spam. Continuous short and unnecessary replying to topics may also be considered disruptive. Do not post for the sake of increasing your post count, only post if you have a contribution to make to the discussion.

[b]Respect for our Staff[/b]
As well as being polite to other members, please also be respectful towards our staff. It is not acceptable to abuse or 'speak trash' about our team and this will be marked as flaming. Constructive feedback is always welcome, but users that seek to cause trouble by publicly complaining about the staff will be dealt with accordingly.[/quote]

You persistently broke these rules even after your three day ban. So we really have no reason to trust you being back on the forums.

Oh just give me a 2nd chance.

If I slip up or disrespect a mod, give me a verbal warning first so I know whats coming, then you can have at me.

I'm really not an arsehole, I'm a nice guy.

Like I said, I dont even remember doing these things. All I remember is having a 66% warning level. No-one was complaining about me on this section at all. I come online the next day, and boom, I'm banned.

Here I am sitting at my laptop going "WTF? What did these idiots ban me for now?".

[quote name='SweetDaddyDee' post='5512529' date='Dec 30 2008, 03:01 PM']Here I am sitting at my laptop going "WTF? What did these idiots ban me for now?".[/quote]

So you continue to insult the staff, when your asking to be unbanned. Smart move right there...

This is exactly why you shouldn't be allowed back. You clearly have NOT learned your lesson. Anyway if I were you I'd wait for an admin to reply, you don't want to dig yourself down any deeper than you already have.

[quote name='Jαysus C.' post='5513051' date='Dec 30 2008, 02:43 PM'][quote name='SweetDaddyDee' post='5512529' date='Dec 30 2008, 03:01 PM']Here I am sitting at my laptop going "WTF? What did these idiots ban me for now?".[/quote]

So you continue to insult the staff, when your asking to be unbanned. Smart move right there...

This is exactly why you shouldn't be allowed back. You clearly have NOT learned your lesson. Anyway if I were you I'd wait for an admin to reply, you don't want to dig yourself down any deeper than you already have.
[/quote]
Darn, beat me to it.

[quote name='SweetDaddyDee' post='5512529' date='Dec 30 2008, 03:01 PM']Here I am sitting at my laptop going "WTF? What did these idiots ban me for now?".[/quote]

It was already too dificult for you to be unbanned and now you blew the chance that maybe you would have and your are not having because of that.
Find another forum, all I got to say to you.

Archived