Team 3D

The D

Face by me and X. I never got the official morph from X, but this morph is based on his Bubba pic's (with his permission). So, it's basically his morph and my skin, then with my morphing tweaks. Still no body morph. X said he's done for the year now, so the Dudley's collab looks to be off. Will get round to Dvon soonish probably.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/jt2yhk.png[/img]

Devon: Same as before. Attire may be reworked and I've got face tweaks to do.
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/mcdd13.png[/img]

Before anyone asks, it's gonna' be some time before the formulas are posted, so please stop asking.

Guest GoreMachine
Not bad start bro..
-First thing i noticed is that his bottom lip looks like it needs to be a bit fatter..
-Nostrill width needs to come in a bit you have it out a tad bit more..
- i guess that's the best thing you can do for the goatee right now -Stupid THQ lol..
- How about a bit more hight on the eyes..
-Also Marry X mass to you..

Damn it stop!
I can't do it anymore.
I agree with Gore for the most part but I think the bottom lip looks awesome.
I think the nose except for the width is awesome.
It's awesome to start can't wait to see Devon.
O and while we are AT IT. How about an ECW version of these guys too?
Great work as usual.

OT: Gore... it's till not tell bud

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm still not 100% happy with it, but I thought I'd get some suggestions on it so far. Merry Christmas to you too, and to everyone, or happy holidays depending on what you celebrate.

Cheers for the ref'. That'll come in very hand indeed.

This is off to an amazing start I gotta say. I think there's something about the ears that could do with a bit of tweaking but thats all I think is throwing this off a bit. Once the ears has been done I think this would look alot better. Good job on this so far though I'm looking forward to seeing the update with the designs colouring being blended in aswell as anything else you might update.

Also looking forward to seeing Brother Devon aswell D ;)

Archived