!@!#$!@$!@##!@

ok, so i beat SvR 2009 on the xbox 360 and i put it in to play like i always do, but something happened. Said my game file was corrupted so i had to restart a new file, so i was thinking oh hey! it might just make a different file but everything unlocked still, but what do you know, i have to go threw everyones damn RTWM again... has this happened to anyone?

same thing happened to me on the same console it pissed me off yeah after training a caw got up to 78 overall now im 52 from reseting but the achivements stay even tho its corrupted. btw was your whole file corrupted like your gamertag too? oh and one last thing go check in highlight reels there not corrupted even tho its another save they should be there thats if you made any reels

oh and i forgot to mention it happend to me twice.

Yes I have suffered many Data Corruptions over the past few games mostly on 07' and a coupe on 08'. Yes they suck real bad because you have to erase that file and start over, unless you can do saves and had a backup save of your profile on your pc that way you could just put it back on your card and be ready to go

[quote name='jeff hardy scratched me' post='5488253' date='Dec 24 2008, 10:37 PM']dang Rey, sorry bout ur PSN account, sucks. And Glitch, no my gamertag wasnt, but everything in SvR 2009 was. so im pretty mad. Are there xbox 360 memory cards?[/quote]
Yes, that would explain the memory card slot on your console.....>.>

Archived