"Cross The Line"

The Devil Himself

Ok cross the line being TNA's line in all is good. I like it, it's different. So yeah. What I have a problem with is when Angle and Brother Ray were in the fight and and the Mafia jumped them. All I could really hear was West going "Oh he crossed the line" >_> Why make it the line if they are gonna use it in a bad sense?

It can easily translate to both situations the first being what the slogan seems to stand for which is crossing the line of fear or uncertainty to do your best and the other meaning you've come to the point of no return for your actions. The former for the faces, the latter for the heels obviously.

[quote name='jamesisking' post='5479045' date='Dec 22 2008, 07:28 PM'][quote name='ACEE' post='5475147' date='Dec 22 2008, 11:22 PM']but i do think don west should be banned from saying it.[/quote]
Thats not the only thing I'd ban him from saying
"ahhh!! LOOK AT THIS BEAT DOWN FROM THE MAIN EVENT MAFIA!!!!!
[/quote]
don west should be banned from television

[quote name='SexyBeast70' post='5479695' date='Dec 23 2008, 04:01 PM'][quote name='jamesisking' post='5479045' date='Dec 22 2008, 07:28 PM'][quote name='ACEE' post='5475147' date='Dec 22 2008, 11:22 PM']but i do think don west should be banned from saying it.[/quote]
Thats not the only thing I'd ban him from saying
"ahhh!! LOOK AT THIS BEAT DOWN FROM THE MAIN EVENT MAFIA!!!!!
[/quote]
don west should be banned from television
[/quote]
Damn Straight

It annoys me how much people harp on about Don West over-reacting to everything but it was JR that first started the screaming and exagerating and made a career out of it and what about Michael Cole? he exagerates everything and makes out a headlock is as bad as a conchairto and Taz? the bumbling idiot the way he always does that shriek when he's "surprised" by a move.

Don West is no worse than JR and Michael Cole.

Howdy, I find myself agreeing with you on 99-100 % of your posts but I have to say this isn't one of those times. I don't dislike West on commentary because he overreacts, I dislike West on commentary because he half the time doesn't know what he's talking about. I remember a couple of months ago AJ and Booker T main evented Impact and it was a pretty solid match but I had to mute the tv because he was ruining it for me.

No, "Cross the line" is (or originally was) to show that in TNA no-one is defined as a Heel or Face.. which is obviously something they fail at doing.

Anyway, They both always over play a slogan/catchphrase untill it's just like themselves (nautiously annoying).

Need i remind people of..

[b]RELLIK! THAT'S KILLER SPELLED BACKWARDS!![/b] :D

Every damn time the camera went on the guy.

Archived