Jeff Hardy

dodGe.

[center]Latest CAW is none other than Jeff Hardy:

[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/dglxcx.png[/img]

Okay, this is early and i'm looking for help. I do not particularly like this CAW, so I have decided to post it up for some suggestions. This may well be scrapped and possibly end up deleted from my HDD. Not entirely short about continuing, so lets get some help on this... [/center]

Yeah what DickDan said, he of course never looks angry naturally so of course you need to grab his more basic natural and relaxed face look, so if you angle the eyes and mouth correctly only by a few clicks this could turn out to be a great Jeff, if you do continue with it do you think you may attempt his more current face paint look? :) amazing working Dodge!

like dick Dan said , increase eye angle and increase mouth angle. Then I'd look for new eyebrows. Also I'm not feeling the cheek/jaw area much. Cheeks are in too far (x-axis) and the jaw just seem very long, I'd shorten it a good 20 pts at least.

• 8 months later...
ok, i just now noticed this jeff. It is awesome =) you have the formula still? This is almost the most perfect Jeff I've seen yet. Almost flawless, but he does look a bit too angry, his cheeks look a little too small, and the facial hair should be a little darker, but other than that, it is perfect. I could work up a basic attire for it, so it can go online. A year later and I just now seen this post lol... but yeah, good job. If you still have the formula, could you post it? or message it to me. If not, well then I guess you can't.

Thanks!

[quote name='swanton_bomb2' post='6641888' date='Sep 20 2009, 01:59 PM']ok, i just now noticed this jeff. It is awesome =) you have the formula still? This is almost the most perfect Jeff I've seen yet. Almost flawless, but he does look a bit too angry, his cheeks look a little too small, and the facial hair should be a little darker, but other than that, it is perfect. I could work up a basic attire for it, so it can go online. A year later and I just now seen this post lol... but yeah, good job. If you still have the formula, could you post it? or message it to me. If not, well then I guess you can't.

Thanks![/quote]

[quote name='Frank97' post='6641999' date='Sep 20 2009, 02:14 PM']Cheeks looks very small
Less eye angle[/quote]

dont bump old topics

Archived