A FEW TIPS NEEDED FOR SABUS ATTIBUES

wcool

[b]I am doing carrer mode with Sabu wrestler i created and IHave messed up his abilities.

He has got Object, Table Match, Outside Dives, Durability, Ref shield, and possum pin.

Can you help me out on how to get Springboard before I can win the title to unlock that ability I have to compete against guys who have possum pin and i end up getting those abilities. What can I do ??

Also need help faster way to get

Bloodshed, Ladder Match, Springboard need to replace Possum Pin & Ref Shield & Durability please help.

[/b]

[quote name='wcool' post='5444101' date='Dec 15 2008, 12:29 PM'][b]I am doing carrer mode with Sabu wrestler i created and IHave messed up his abilities.

He has got Object, Table Match, Outside Dives, Durability, Ref shield, and possum pin.

Can you help me out on how to get Springboard before I can win the title to unlock that ability I have to compete against guys who have possum pin and i end up getting those abilities. What can I do ??

Also need help faster way to get

Bloodshed, Ladder Match, Springboard need to replace Possum Pin & Ref Shield & Durability please help.

[/b][/quote]

well from what i hear you take people off who have possum pin as for the other things look at the many useful topics on caw attributes and abilities

Archived