Help! 360 Achievements are Annoying!

paynexkiller

5 Hall of Famers (100) In Career mode, induct 5 Superstars to the Hall of Fame.
A year in the life (100) Complete 1 year of Career Mode playing each match.
Bonus Collector (150) Obtain all bonuses in Road to WrestleMania mode.
Gold Rush (60) In Career mode, win every WWE Championship at least once.

Okay, these are what I need.

I have already got every single WWE title won, yet no achievement. (apart from the WCW, where is it in Career mode?)

I have competed in every match in Career mode (That includes Money in the bank + Royal Rumble, right? Am I missing any?)

I've completed each Road to Wrestlemania, yet no *censored*ing' Achievement for collecting every Bonus..

Any ideas?

All 52 Weeks!?!? That's insane. Haha, well that helps out. I was just skipping from show to show.

I'm currently playing through as my Tomko Caw, but would like to start a new. How do I do that without Tomko's stats becomming deleted? Apparently he is a legend, so. I'm wondering WTF. :)

[quote name='paynexkiller' post='5440264' date='Dec 14 2008, 02:59 PM']5 Hall of Famers (100) In Career mode, induct 5 Superstars to the Hall of Fame.

I have already got every single WWE title won, yet no achievement. (apart from the WCW, where is it in Career mode?)

I have competed in every match in Career mode (That includes Money in the bank + Royal Rumble, right? Am I missing any?)

I've completed each Road to Wrestlemania, yet no *censored*ing' Achievement for collecting every Bonus..

Any ideas?[/quote]

1. Win every title then defend one of them 3 times and you are in the HOF. Do this 4 more times.
2. Wrestle every single show, only have title matches at PPV.
3. You need to take the second routes in the HHH, Undertaker, Jericho and Batista/Mysterio storylines
4. I bet you havent won the womens championship yet right?

[quote name='SaveusX29' post='5440326' date='Dec 14 2008, 03:19 PM'][quote name='paynexkiller' post='5440264' date='Dec 14 2008, 02:59 PM']5 Hall of Famers (100) In Career mode, induct 5 Superstars to the Hall of Fame.

Any ideas?[/quote]

1. Win every title then defend one of them 3 times and you are in the HOF. Do this 4 more times.
2. Wrestle every single show, only have title matches at PPV.
3. You need to take the second routes in the HHH, Undertaker, Jericho and Batista/Mysterio storylines
4. I bet you havent won the womens championship yet right?
[/quote]

Okay, I have unlocked both Zombie Santino / Finlay, done Batista/Rey, because I needed to get teh Move Sets, I did Triple H's DX and Evolution Storyline, and theres 2 Routes for Jericho? I didn't know that gave a bonus. Thanks for just that, because I'll have to go back through and pick Randy Orton.

You can win the Womens Championship?

Defend them 3 times and are in teh HOF... then 4 more? With just 1 belt or ? =] Thanks again mate.

He means like do the same thing with 4 different superstars. Jericho's two routes is either choosing Kennedy or Orton as the mysterious attacker. I don't know about win every title, I still haven't got to the royal rumble and wrestlemania to play the money in the bank and the royal rumble match. I'll see what happens.

Oh, that's fine! I was worryed about them getting deleted for good. Thanks for that. Also yeah, Money in the bank is goddamn annoying. Royal rumble's fairly easy if you know what your doing =]

Cheers for all the help people.

When doing Jericho's pick Kennedy as the masked man at NWO, that's it.

Do both moveset unlocks, unlock stuff in the DX and Evolution paths, you've done Taker's and Punk's.

You don't need to win every title in Career, just get the World and WWE titles and defend any title 3 times. I've got Taker as a HOFer and never won the Cruiserweight title as him for obvious reasons.

[quote name='Justice' post='5441659' date='Dec 14 2008, 08:24 PM']To get your Golden achievement, you will need to create more caws. Since you need 5 separate caws anyway, make sure that at least one is a diva and one can qualify for the cruiserweight division. You can't get all belts with one caw but you can with one profile.[/quote]

Well if your a Diva you (for some stupid reason) can qualify for all the titles.

[quote name='SaveusX29' post='5441676' date='Dec 14 2008, 04:27 PM'][quote name='Justice' post='5441659' date='Dec 14 2008, 08:24 PM']To get your Golden achievement, you will need to create more caws. Since you need 5 separate caws anyway, make sure that at least one is a diva and one can qualify for the cruiserweight division. You can't get all belts with one caw but you can with one profile.[/quote]

Well if your a Diva you (for some stupid reason) can qualify for all the titles.
[/quote]

Except Hardcore. And I like being able to qualify for the tittles. Gives divas somthing to do.

Haha, cheers for your input Justice. For some reason, the Super Heavyweight that is Tyson Tomko, can be World Heavyweight Champion and Cruzierweight. So I have all of the belts. And already 6 Caws I think. (Goldberg, Kenta, MCMG, Tomko, Abyss and Christopher daniels) and am waiting for Awesome Kongs Formula to be released! =]
[quote]When doing Jericho's pick Kennedy as the masked man at NWO, that's it.[/quote]
I did that first time playing through, and re-played choosing Orton and.. er.. It didn't work. No achievement or anything. I've done Takers/Punks, like you said...

I was just wondering, what am I missing in terms of Unlocks? I have the Gauntlet, boogeyman, Snitsky, Jillian (I use her theme online for Tony <3) Layla... Everyone. Tazz, etc. So it's just strange. I have Masked man / Tony btw as well. I have the Desert Arena thing.

[quote name='paynexkiller' post='5442680' date='Dec 14 2008, 11:49 PM'][quote]When doing Jericho's pick Kennedy as the masked man at NWO, that's it.[/quote]
I did that first time playing through, and re-played choosing Orton and.. er.. It didn't work. No achievement or anything. I've done Takers/Punks, like you said...

I was just wondering, what am I missing in terms of Unlocks? I have the Gauntlet, boogeyman, Snitsky, Jillian (I use her theme online for Tony <3) Layla... Everyone. Tazz, etc. So it's just strange. I have Masked man / Tony btw as well. I have the Desert Arena thing.
[/quote]

You gotta do Batista/Rey twice by the way too, well 4 times if you're unlucky like I was. Have to make Batista lose the NWO title match then make him lose the tag match when it prompts you then do the same when playing as Batista to Rey. That unlocks 2 movesets.

Then there's going through Triple H's twice, early on in both paths you unlock another moveset but if you let HBK win when you're special referee you'll unlock DX entrances, attires and theme/video. If you let Orton win that match you'll unlock the Evolution theme/video.

You got everyone like Hawkins/Ryder? You got the zombie attires for Santino and Finlay (beating one or the other in a ladder match as Undertaker)?

[quote name='R_Truth' post='5443475' date='Dec 15 2008, 09:09 PM']I unlocked every thing there is to unlock, and still the achievement hasn't unlocked.[/quote]

Well then you haven't unlocked everything. Try finding a guide for Road to WrestleMania, and all it's unlockables.

Have you unlocked

Movset 3
Jillian Hall
DX attire
Ric Flair
Hornswoggle
Boogeyman
Zombie Finlay and Santino
BOD entrance
TTTT Arena
Snitsky
Gaunlet Match
Jeep Entrance
Tony
CM Punk Attire
Layla
Backstage Brawl
Tazz
WCW
Masked Man
Chris Jericho attire
Code video
Mysterio attire
SNME arena
Vince McMahon
Hawkins and Ryder.

Okay, here's something no body told me about, and luckily I had to play through myself yesterday to find out.

Weird though, I nearly just let Edge win at NWO against rey when I played through as Batista, but if you keep on with hte spinebusters, eventually he'll die and Rey will win the title. That's how I unlocked the final thing, Saturday Nights Main Event Arena, and thats the achievement unlocked.

I now have 2 left.

a year in the life

and

5 hall of famers.

;)

Ahh, see I think people forgot about that because the assumption was you'd already done that path and won all matches.

Year In The Life is a bitch when you get to MITB, took me 2 matches and 40 minutes (after the first match lasted 20 minutes and CM Punk accidentally won after I got knocked down)

Archived