Kelly Calvin, my original CAW since 2000

Perfect*Ending

I have been creating the same CAW (Kelly Calvin) since 2000 on every game that had a decent create mode.

Here's her entrance for SvR09:

It takes hours to create her. There's a ton of little details, but because it's YouTube, it's blurry. I had to tune, adjust, and scale everything. Nothing is left as default.

She has a gathered a huge fan base (I was surprised), so this year, I took extra effort to work on her face. I'm working on creating new outfits as well.

You can see more at my [url="http://www.youtube.com/perfectending"]YouTube page[/url], including my "SvR Techniques and Tutorials" video series that I'm working on.

[b]Edit Jan 15 2009[/b]

Here is her bikini swimsuit entrance:

Some players were thinking of having a Diva CAW bikini contest. I changed the entrance theme and tweaked the entrance a bit.

UUUUUUUUP...
SKIIIIIIIIIRT! LMAO

I'm not a big fan of that over-exaggerated Vampire Diva entrance, but somehow it fits here. I was peeping the part where she slaps hands with the fans and I thought I saw Ms. Kiebler for a minute. In any case, nice CAW.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
[quote name='Houston OwNaHo' post='6002351' date='Apr 24 2009, 12:54 PM']wow REAALY??
this CAW is HELLA plain.........
so u morphed the face alot and put a bunch of make up on here, so wat the ATTIRE is boring......[/quote]

WOW! just wow.... just shut the hell up already!

do u have a caw that is better than our caws? NO U DON'T!

[quote name='Houston OwNaHo' post='6003587' date='Apr 24 2009, 06:16 PM']check me out bro...my face paint and attires are masterful.
The Attires are plain, can u deny that? i didnt say it sucked i sed its plain take constructive criticism and dont cry when someone doesnt worship it[/quote]

excuse me? first of all, i'm not a "bro" ok? i'm a girl so u better watch it

plus who cares if the attires are plain, it's Perfect*Ending's caw, let he/she fix however he/she wants like my caws don't need fancy making attires with the designs

and lastly if u're so :censored: proud of ur "masterpiece", post their pics up

wat are u blind i been put up my caws, LIL MISSY u just look at this one topic and ride this guy perfect endings creations, like i sed i doenst suck, its just SUPER PLAIN. I make stuff NO ONE ELSE HAS MADE OR SEEN, I have te oter caw as well that has DIAMOND TIGHTS so yes my caws are better than this......check me out look at the fourms.

PS all my caws are online usable, no designs or letters my creastions influence alot of ppl on my friends list creations and even ppl on these fourms who are no longer on my friends list.... SO BLAH!

[img]http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/7933/grabbedframesvr09kellyw.jpg[/img]

[quote name='~*xLaDy KaRmAx*~' post='6006764' date='Apr 25 2009, 10:50 AM']~*I like it. Youve been working on those caws since 08 i think, and you dont have to do anything more to it. Its your caw and nobody can tell you its this or that based on what theyre use to doing.*~[/quote]
I've been working on Kelly since 2000. :)

I think she's just fine the way she is too. This is only one costume. Other attires on the way (if I get to them).

[quote name='Houston OwNaHo' post='6002351' date='Apr 24 2009, 09:54 AM']wow REAALY??
this CAW is HELLA plain.........
so u morphed the face alot and put a bunch of make up on here, so wat the ATTIRE is boring......[/quote]
The attire may be a bit plain, but it's totally fine. People actually remember me 8 months after playing a match because they remembered my CAW. I'd say if someone can remember your CAW 8 months later from playing only 1 match, it's a good sign. :)

Archived