Maryse Names her finisher

ʟᴜsʜʜ

Hmm...[i]French TKO[/i]? The only thing I could think of off the top of my head is French [b]T[/b]otal [b]K[/b]nock[b]O[/b]ut. If that's not the case then it doesn't make any sense. And the ironic thing is that it's named after an actual move, just like Melina's new finisher. :P

^^^

we are talking about the kick to the head :P

and yeah , i kinda like the French TKO. and hopefully she starts to use this as a finisher. it kinda reminds me of an RKO , it just comes out of nowere and its vicious. amy loves it :D <3 x

[quote name='VLM' post='5416926' date='Dec 8 2008, 10:03 PM']French TKO? I don't get it.
She should've thought of a name for her DDT, which is actually something she's been using... or trying to use for a while now.[/quote]

she has named the DDT , its The French Kiss. she said it in the muscle and fitness magazine article :P x

[quote name='Fяэис' post='5417088' date='Dec 8 2008, 05:31 PM']^^^

we are talking about the kick to the head :P

and yeah , i kinda like the French TKO. and hopefully she starts to use this as a finisher. it kinda reminds me of an RKO , it just comes out of nowere and its vicious. amy loves it :D <3 x

[quote name='VLM' post='5416926' date='Dec 8 2008, 10:03 PM']French TKO? I don't get it.
She should've thought of a name for her DDT, which is actually something she's been using... or trying to use for a while now.[/quote]

she has named the DDT , its The French Kiss. she said it in the muscle and fitness magazine article :P x
[/quote]

Alright then, I never read that she actually named her DDT already, so I didn't know. :P

[quote name='lolVik' post='5417394' date='Dec 8 2008, 11:32 PM']When did she kick someone in the back of the head? I only remember the horribly sloppy kick to the face she did to Cherry once.[/quote]

this one ..

you may wanna post this video in the first post so people know what you mean :P x

We've already had this discussion and the majority of the forum agreed that it's the "Ooh Uiii DDT" which is pronounced "Oooh Weee DDT".

If you haven't noticed the name was motivated by her entrance theme and it's sort of an unwritten, unsaid rule that it's the name of the move. Anyone who uses a different name honestly should be banned from this forum, no questions asked.

Archived