A GREAT DEAL!!! TNA DVDs

thelouie

Heres a great deal I found on e-bay. I am thinking about getting that bad boy :ike:

[url="http://cgi.ebay.com/TNA-DVD-Lot-37-DVDs-Wrestling_W0QQitemZ220326047521QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray?hash=item220326047521&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50"]TNA DVD Lot[/url]

All those dvds for that much!!??

[quote name='SaveusX29' post='5420479' date='Dec 9 2008, 02:31 PM']If it sounds too good to be true. Then its too good to be true.[/quote]

Actually no dude. Thats the whole reason I put it buy now or best offer because I too have been screwed with those huge lots where you get out bid at the last 1/2 second.

There is no catch here. I have just lost interest in TNA and used to be a HUGE TNA fan so I racked up this little collection.

This collection kind of depresses me since I loved it back then, thats why I am willing to part with it.

I am willing to provide more pictures to anyone that was seriously interested.

Well I did the math for it and based on it, 250 divided by 37 is 6.75. So you pretty much are paying 3 times less for each dvd which saves you quite a bit, and I must say there are some very good ppvs in that list of dvds. If i was given the offer on the spot id probably take it, being as theres lots of shows in the list I like. But yeah i guess in the end it'll really matter if you trust the seller or not, i havent bought anything off ebay more myself so i cant really make the judgement.

[quote name='The Stinger' post='5420874' date='Dec 9 2008, 05:17 PM']Well I did the math for it and based on it, 250 divided by 37 is 6.75. So you pretty much are paying 3 times less for each dvd which saves you quite a bit, and I must say there are some very good ppvs in that list of dvds. If i was given the offer on the spot id probably take it, being as theres lots of shows in the list I like. But yeah i guess in the end it'll really matter if you trust the seller or not, i havent bought anything off ebay more myself so i cant really make the judgement.[/quote]
Did you really do the math? Or look at the cost per item category that clearly says: [b]US $6.76 each (Not sold individually)[/b]

Anyway it is a good deal. Better than the Hard Justice Deal.

Archived