I Hate Nĵósnavélin78

DCN

Are you serious. After seeing this video I'm like WTF?????????

THQ isn't gonna do anything about this guy who say's he been on top of the leaderboard ever since SvR06.

Give me a mailing address so I can get this dude banned from the game seriously :censored:

Oh yeah go to the actual page and look at the comments this dude has.......................

~*the guy is the biggest fraud on XBL. 1,000's of ppl gave him bad comments, he deletes them and keeps the good 1ns. he's in his own little world, as to be honest, i dont care for him anymore. if he ever decides to play ACTUAL PEOPLE, then i hope that person records it and posts it on youtube. that'll be an award winning video for me.*~

I, The Prince of Madness have challenged him to a match.

Let's see if he has the balls to take me on 1 on 1.

I don't have any online rankings because I don't play ranked on XBOX. But I can still defeat him.

And if he doesn't accept my challenge?....I'll pluck his eyes out! Ahahahaha!!!

[quote name='DanieljmWaters' post='5419322' date='Dec 9 2008, 04:16 AM']Im totally with you in the get this guy banned poll lol i dont even know why i could care less about online stuff but something about it just pisses me off[/quote]

Same here that's the reason I'm ranting about him so much about him now.He's pissing me off.

[quote name='Daedryon' post='5419444' date='Dec 9 2008, 05:51 AM']I, The Prince of Madness have challenged him to a match.

Let's see if he has the balls to take me on 1 on 1.

I don't have any online rankings because I don't play ranked on XBOX. But I can still defeat him.

And if he doesn't accept my challenge?....I'll pluck his eyes out! Ahahahaha!!![/quote]

Shoot I tryed that on 08 and u know what he tells me.......................I don't play low-lifes

Archived