TNA game

Dr.Biggles

[quote name='Spookius' post='41279' date='Mar 7 2006, 03:01 AM']Sucks to be you.
It has just been changed to PS2 & Gamecube only!
Besides, why put it on Xbox? even the 360!?!?!
Sony & Nintendo < Microsoft.[/quote]
How Do u kno!I remember on tv it showed aj sayin that this game is gonna be in the next video game awards and its goin to be the best...Ya right like it could beat the smackdown series.

So true microsoft SUCKS!

[quote name='Spookius' post='41279' date='Mar 6 2006, 09:01 PM']Sucks to be you.

if ur tryin to say microsoft sucks then u have ur sign thing backwards it should be Sony and Nintendo[b] >[/b] Microsoft, not sony & nintendo [b]<[/b] microsoft....but yea...i agree this topic is way too early.

[quote name='SharpShooting-Dogg223' post='42611' date='Mar 8 2006, 01:55 AM'][quote name='Spookius' post='41279' date='Mar 7 2006, 03:01 AM']
Sucks to be you.
How Do u kno!I remember on tv it showed aj sayin that this game is gonna be in the next video game awards and its goin to be the best...Ya right like it could beat the smackdown series.

So true microsoft SUCKS!
[/quote]

Whoah, u wouldnt know about the game without microsoft lol

[quote name='System of a Rey' post='43200' date='Mar 8 2006, 03:40 PM'][quote name='SharpShooting-Dogg223' post='42611' date='Mar 8 2006, 01:55 AM']
[quote name='Spookius' post='41279' date='Mar 7 2006, 03:01 AM']
Sucks to be you.

So true microsoft SUCKS!
[/quote]

Whoah, u wouldnt know about the game without microsoft lol
[/quote]

LOL!
And this is way to early

Guest .:CAW is RAW:.
[quote name='andywalker' post='52289' date='Mar 14 2006, 06:05 PM']its comin out late 2006 to early 2007 on the ps2, ps3 , x box and x box 360 and hoping psp as well not been confirmed though for psp. there is a promo pic around the internet somewhere[/quote]

Mid-2007...

o man.... lol its year 2006 bro... its comin oput 2007 and also there even a possibility it might not even come out cuz midway is broke!!!! i mean like ur already getting hype... u cant wait.. tip: ull feel worse if u think about it.... and also i bet the game sucks....... i mean wwe games are not that great....and midway to me is not a really good game developer.... THEY SUCK THATS WHY THERE BROKE... and post this topic later... an dill reply with some ppl u can chose.. but for now its way to early... ull probably forget this topic when u get it or when its released......

Archived