Easter egg list

DanieljmWaters

Looking for more easter eggs for a video guide these are what i have so far
(i did use search and theres not really a complete easter eggs list i could find)
[b]Hidden Moves[/b][u][/u]

[b]Jeff Hardy[/b]
Whisper In the Wind

[b]John Morrison[/b]
Split Legged Corkscrew Moonsault

[u][b]Abilities[/b][/u]

[b]Kip up[/b] - Changes based on waight class
light heavy and below- Nip up
heavy- generic

[u][b]Special entrances[/b][/u]
For the superstars with special ppv entrances
Undertaker
John cena
Rey mysterio

[u]Misc[/u][b][/b]
Hornswaggle
Press R1 Then Taunt when hes you manager

Get into crowd using the backbreaker

Ric Flair
"Woos" with every chop

Festus
Goes nuts with ring bell

[quote name='dankanefan' post='5389151' date='Dec 2 2008, 07:34 AM']what's the festus one, cuz I have idea what you mean?[/quote]
Could you repeat that, I didn't quite catch it... :)

He does his 'going crazy' pose after the ring bell sounds for a match to start (as long as he's the one starting out in the ring and not on the apron).

[quote name='invisible man' post='5389289' date='Dec 2 2008, 09:49 AM'][quote name='dankanefan' post='5389151' date='Dec 2 2008, 07:34 AM']what's the festus one, cuz I have idea what you mean?[/quote]

He does his 'going crazy' pose after the ring bell sounds for a match to start (as long as he's the one starting out in the ring and not on the apron).
[/quote]
hes doesnt go crazy, you just taunt, its not a special thing

[quote name='cashmaster' post='5389666' date='Dec 2 2008, 02:49 PM']That hornswoggle thing doesn't work for me. I had him as my manager twice during career mode with my CAW and it never worked.

Does he only work with Finlay?[/quote]

it's not just any direction its R1+down

[quote name='invisible man' post='5389289' date='Dec 2 2008, 01:49 AM'][quote name='dankanefan' post='5389151' date='Dec 2 2008, 07:34 AM']what's the festus one, cuz I have idea what you mean?[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL my browser messed up...it never showed me that it posted....LOL sorry.

But yeah he doesn't do anything...I guess like someone else said it's just a taunt...that's stupid.

[quote name='loploplop' post='5389708' date='Dec 2 2008, 03:09 PM'][quote name='cashmaster' post='5389666' date='Dec 2 2008, 02:49 PM']That hornswoggle thing doesn't work for me. I had him as my manager twice during career mode with my CAW and it never worked.

[/quote]
I tried that and it never worked.

[quote name='cashmaster' post='5390239' date='Dec 2 2008, 07:01 PM'][quote name='loploplop' post='5389708' date='Dec 2 2008, 03:09 PM'][quote name='cashmaster' post='5389666' date='Dec 2 2008, 02:49 PM']That hornswoggle thing doesn't work for me. I had him as my manager twice during career mode with my CAW and it never worked.

[/quote]
I tried that and it never worked.
[/quote]

It worked for me when i pressed left. not down.

[quote name='dankanefan' post='5390041' date='Dec 2 2008, 05:45 PM'][quote name='invisible man' post='5389289' date='Dec 2 2008, 01:49 AM'][quote name='dankanefan' post='5389151' date='Dec 2 2008, 07:34 AM']what's the festus one, cuz I have idea what you mean?[/quote]

[/quote]

But yeah he doesn't do anything...I guess like someone else said it's just a taunt...that's stupid.
[/quote]
What happens is this...

If you play as him it's up to you if you do the taunt or not but every time I play against him and he's the COM (and the legal man/inside the ring) when the bell rings, he does it like he does on TV. Definitely works.

[quote name='invisible man' post='5390957' date='Dec 2 2008, 04:41 PM'][quote name='dankanefan' post='5390041' date='Dec 2 2008, 05:45 PM'][quote name='invisible man' post='5389289' date='Dec 2 2008, 01:49 AM'][quote name='dankanefan' post='5389151' date='Dec 2 2008, 07:34 AM']what's the festus one, cuz I have idea what you mean?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
What happens is this...

If you play as him it's up to you if you do the taunt or not but every time I play against him and he's the COM (and the legal man/inside the ring) when the bell rings, he does it like he does on TV. Definitely works.
[/quote]

I've fought Festus and he didn't do the "snap" taunt, does it only work in Career mode?

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name='DanieljmWaters' date='01 December 2008 - 08:02 PM' timestamp='1228186948' post='5388250']

[b]Kip up[/b] - Changes based on waight class
light heavy and below- Nip up
heavy- generic
This is stupid just because your a heavyweight you cant nip up Brock lesnar and The Rock Did it just fine and they make Kane do the generic one instead of the Sit-up

[/quote]

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='LegendKiller716' date='04 December 2009 - 05:09 PM' timestamp='1259946556' post='6897675']
they are easter eggs because they are not moves you can choose. they are corner springbored moves. there is also christians springbored sunset flip
[/quote]

your thinking of 2010 christian is not in 2009

Archived