Achivment problem

WCWFan23

[quote name='General Parrish' post='5390217' date='Dec 2 2008, 06:50 PM']I know the answer to your question. Trade me a real looking CAW and I will answer it. sorry to charge, but it's a free charge lol. I need some CAW's.[/quote]
dont listen to this guy. he just whats a free CAWs out of it. wait for some one else that isnt a noob

[quote name='!.:#1 Devil Hunter:.!' post='5390227' date='Dec 2 2008, 01:55 PM'][quote name='General Parrish' post='5390217' date='Dec 2 2008, 06:50 PM']I know the answer to your question. Trade me a real looking CAW and I will answer it. sorry to charge, but it's a free charge lol. I need some CAW's.[/quote]
dont listen to this guy. he just whats a free CAWs out of it. wait for some one else that isnt a noob
[/quote]

I do want some free CAW's. But I am going to send him a copy of my AL SNow which is the best I've seen. Since you can copy any CAW you have all he has to do is copy one,. He dosnt loose anything. He just helps me out. In return I give him a CAW and answer his question helping him out.

what's wrong with that?

i think your just glitched thats what has happened to me in skate and gta 4 just keep doing and eventually you should get the achivement and why dont you just make your CAW its not that hard just follow instructions or make a original instead of being a lazy whore

[quote name='cowboyfromhell' post='5391495' date='Dec 2 2008, 06:13 PM']i think your just glitched thats what has happened to me in skate and gta 4 just keep doing and eventually you should get the achivement and why dont you just make your CAW its not that hard just follow instructions or make a original instead of being a lazy whore[/quote]

Because I don't have time to make a ton of them. The one I did make took hours. Not like I was asking for somthing that would cost him anything. He wanted help with somthing and I want help with somthing. I didn't force him. He said no. That's fine.

Why would I help someone that wont help me?

[quote name='cowboyfromhell' post='5391541' date='Dec 2 2008, 06:25 PM']because your a bitch who always wants something in return[/quote]

Yeah, I want a caw omg I'm asking so much.

Like I said He wanted an answer I wanted a CAW. It's a perfectly good offer. He dosnt want the offer and that is A ok.

Archived