Last Call Impact - 75%

and

Powerbomb Clutch 02
Powerbomb Lift
Single Powerbomb Slam
High Angle Clutch 02
High Angle Back Crack
Devastator Impact

Cool combos I made of moves Brock liked to do, funner than giving Brock 2 F-5s.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Why? it'll take you 30 seonds to make each one, surely that's not gonna impede much on your schedule?

Why are people whining about wanting to see vids? this isn't like caws that would take half an hour to make and is easier seeing a picture to decide if it's good enough, these create-a-finishers take 30 seconds to make at the most, people need to stop being so damned lazy.

[quote name='CaptainHowdy187' post='5496654' date='Dec 27 2008, 03:25 AM']Why? it'll take you 30 seonds to make each one, surely that's not gonna impede much on your schedule?

Why are people whining about wanting to see vids? this isn't like caws that would take half an hour to make and is easier seeing a picture to decide if it's good enough, these create-a-finishers take 30 seconds to make at the most, people need to stop being so damned lazy.[/quote]

Not it doesn't took me 32 seconds to make this.
Anyway, I agree with SmartAss4Life

[quote name='CaptainHowdy187' post='5496654' date='Dec 27 2008, 06:25 PM']Why? it'll take you 30 seonds to make each one, surely that's not gonna impede much on your schedule?

Why are people whining about wanting to see vids? this isn't like caws that would take half an hour to make and is easier seeing a picture to decide if it's good enough, these create-a-finishers take 30 seconds to make at the most, people need to stop being so damned lazy.[/quote]

Firstly, it's not whining, it's asking. I didn't send 500 post asking for a vid with increasing desperation or aggression.

Secondly, I'm sorry you live in a shoe box. Obviously, you have your desktop right next to your TV and Console of Choice. Some of us don't. To write down every step takes time, paper & ink (printer or pen), took me 30 seconds to get to "Backbacker Clutch 04". Then to travel from my study to my ground floor lounge is another 30 seconds. I've just taken 1 minute to do your move without even touching a controller. And I might not even like it?

Where as, you (or someone else) spend how long to make a vid?... Can't be that long, can't be much longer than the minute and a half plus it took to copy down your move on scrap paper (rather than using a clean sheet and my printer) and go to my console... I then spend 10 seconds waiting for the vid to load up and be completely ready and 5 to watch it and decide whether I like it or not. Then I can compile a list of CAF i like and would like to create or need to create to make a CAW complete, print it out and then create them on my console away from my desktop at my leisure in your alotted 30 second creation period.

NOW THAT'S WHINING!!!

So, you can see my delimma.

[quote name='Shocking_Stuff' post='5506715' date='Dec 30 2008, 12:58 AM'][quote name='CaptainHowdy187' post='5496654' date='Dec 27 2008, 06:25 PM']Why? it'll take you 30 seonds to make each one, surely that's not gonna impede much on your schedule?

Firstly, it's not whining, it's asking. I didn't send 500 post asking for a vid with increasing desperation or aggression.

Secondly, I'm sorry you live in a shoe box. Obviously, you have your desktop right next to your TV and Console of Choice. Some of us don't. To write down every step takes time, paper & ink (printer or pen), took me 30 seconds to get to "Backbacker Clutch 04". Then to travel from my study to my ground floor lounge is another 30 seconds. I've just taken 1 minute to do your move without even touching a controller. And I might not even like it?

Where as, you (or someone else) spend how long to make a vid?... Can't be that long, can't be much longer than the minute and a half plus it took to copy down your move on scrap paper (rather than using a clean sheet and my printer) and go to my console... I then spend 10 seconds waiting for the vid to load up and be completely ready and 5 to watch it and decide whether I like it or not. Then I can compile a list of CAF i like and would like to create or need to create to make a CAW complete, print it out and then create them on my console away from my desktop at my leisure in your alotted 30 second creation period.

NOW THAT'S WHINING!!!

[/quote]
In the time it took you to type that you could've made them

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Shocking_Stuff' post='5506715' date='Dec 29 2008, 09:58 AM'][quote name='CaptainHowdy187' post='5496654' date='Dec 27 2008, 06:25 PM']Why? it'll take you 30 seonds to make each one, surely that's not gonna impede much on your schedule?

NOW THAT'S WHINING!!!

[/quote]
I hope you realize it takes a while for videos to upload.

And you were owned.

Archived