Lita (rated R)
Manu
Mick Foley
Sabu
Rob van Dam

credit

(caws. ws), gabe logan, drcat123, renaulter

Download link (all )

[url="http://caws.ws/svr2009/show.php?cat=5&id=10"]http://caws.ws/svr2009/show.php?cat=5&id=10[/url]

perhaps I wasn't clear, I heard that it was possible to setup the game so that when someone like me downloads a save if I want to add someone to the game I can and I wouldn't have to go through a season to update there stats as the option would be open in a different way... is that true and do you have that setup ?

[quote name='vwxo' post='5384057' date='Dec 1 2008, 02:03 AM']perhaps I wasn't clear, I heard that it was possible to setup the game so that when someone like me downloads a save if I want to add someone to the game I can and I wouldn't have to go through a season to update there stats as the option would be open in a different way... is that true and do you have that setup ?[/quote]

no that is not true because it does not make sense for 1 thing

but like I said all my caws are real stats

[quote name='White Leather Jacket' post='5389275' date='Dec 2 2008, 04:29 AM']or the AR Max way as well for attributes.[/quote]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ar max sucks

I had it last year

everything has to be converted and plus you can't do it yourself on ar max

codebreaker takes like 3 mins tops (most of it is loading)

codebreaker is not restricted like ar max . I still use it for saves because it works on ps2 slim line

[quote name='SiCَKً B0Y' post='5389999' date='Dec 2 2008, 12:33 PM']this is best of wwe my save is the best of wrestling (not only WWE)[/quote]

ok

wwe sucks
what are you going to do

besides there is no way you can put 30 people and call them the best of wrestling .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
[quote name='w-fox' post='5538763' date='Jan 3 2009, 08:16 PM']I have a question, all of those caws, their attributes are for them ? I mean example Vladimir Kozlov is 9.2 Strenght
the others are same ? Or they are different example like Hurricane Helms 8.9 Technical, and 7 in strenght ?[/quote]

they should be different

[quote name='KyuujiCAW' post='5541859' date='Jan 4 2009, 08:32 AM']Ok thx, because last time I've download another save and all of those caws had the same abilities and attributes :S[/quote]

well abilites of course

it is because I only like the non cheap ones and it is stupid that everybody can do those 6 in real life. but in the game you can't pick more than 6 . plus on my main save everybody in the whole game has those abilities . it makes it like playing svr06. back before thq starting messing up the game .

[url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=291372"]http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=291372[/url]

take a look

[quote name='KyuujiCAW' post='5542297' date='Jan 4 2009, 11:31 AM']I only need: Vladimir Kozlov ; Hurricane Helms and R-Thruth, if the abilities and attributes are correct then I take it.
Because my Vladimir Kozlov and my Hurricane Helms has DIRTY PIN :S[/quote]

same

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived