2 previews

.-k :D a'

I don't wanna' start a issue over this, but the skin is looking very similar to my Eddie skin, even in the parts which aren't accurate. The nose detail, the cheeks, the dark cheeks and neck, even the facial hair is identical to mine, which isn't accurate to any era Eddie. I don't wanna' create a big deal about it, but just let me know what's going on.

[quote name='The D' post='5379584' date='Nov 30 2008, 03:31 PM']I don't wanna' start a issue over this, but the skin is looking very similar to my Eddie skin, even in the parts which aren't accurate. The nose detail, the cheeks, the dark cheeks and neck, even the facial hair is identical to mine, which isn't accurate to any era Eddie. I don't wanna' create a big deal about it, but just let me know what's going on.[/quote]
I just used the design 138 for the nose which I use in alot of caws, I havent used used dsigns for the facial hair and I think thats just the easiest/best way to do his facial hair. On the eyes I used the same make up that on Benoit and other caws but I made it just more red on Eddie. And yeah I dont use that cheeck/neck make up too much but this year I think is just the best way to do the shadow under the cheecks.

Archived