WWF Best of the 80's

billwagon

[url="http://www.mytempdir.com/873794"]http://www.mytempdir.com/873794[/url]

These are the best of the best of old school caws I've found. I've done very little work to faces and only a few attire changes.

This save is already complete and it is available in the download section for MAX NTSC at gamefaqs. It says posted by Hackdog99 which is my name on that site.

already in game:
Hulk Hogan 80's
Andre the Giant
Ted Dibiase
Jake "The Snake" Roberts
Junk Yard Dog
British Bulldog
Bret Hart
Jimmy Hart

CAWS:

1. Sgt. Slaughter
2. Greg Valentine
3. Haku
4. Ax
5. Smash
6. Macho Man
7. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat
8. Mr. T
9. Mr. Perfect
10. Ric Rude
11. Earthquake
12. King Kong Bundy
13. Kerry Von Erich
14. Ultimate Warrior
15. Koko B. Ware
16. Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart
17. Hercules
18. Jimmy Superfly Snuka
19. Iron Sheik
20. Big Bossman
21. Virgil
22. Bad News Brown
23. Cowboy Bob Orton
24. Rowdy Roddy Piper
25. King Harley Race
26. Dynamite Kid
27. Rick The Model Martel
28. Big John Studd
29. Don Muraco
30. Kamala

Tag Teams

British Bulldogs
Hart Foundation
Mega Powers
Ultimate Maniacs
Collosal Connection
Heenan Family
Orton and Piper
Bundy and Studd
Mr. T and Hogan
Iron Sheik and Slaughter
Demolition

All creatable matches with this roster were done to create Wrestlemania 1-7
*Wrestlemania 1's main event is Mr. T and Hogan vs Piper and Orton (no Mr. Wonderful I've found good enough)

[quote name='billwagon' post='504639' date='Aug 17 2006, 11:57 PM']I have it finished. It is done. I wasn't sure how to sort it so I did save one as singles wrestlers, save two as overflow singles, and save three as stables and people could compile whatever save floats there boat out of the combo.[/quote]

Any chance I see your save?

I'd really like to see the saves you made for wccw/awa/etc. Do you plan on posting them anytime soon?

[quote name='thrower32' post='507622' date='Aug 18 2006, 08:51 PM'][quote name='billwagon' post='504639' date='Aug 17 2006, 11:57 PM']
I have it finished. It is done. I wasn't sure how to sort it so I did save one as singles wrestlers, save two as overflow singles, and save three as stables and people could compile whatever save floats there boat out of the combo.[/quote]

Any chance I see your save?

I'd really like to see the saves you made for wccw/awa/etc. Do you plan on posting them anytime soon?
[/quote]
I made an agreement with Rhyno not to post the WCCW stuff because he is working on a save for that right now. I will e-mail all the old-timers I have if you want but don't post them. Not because I care about credit but because Rhyno is the guy who put out the awa save and it kicked ass. Let me know if you want old time saves.

Put out by others:
NWA save
AWA save

By me:
Compilation saves from other saves

AWA/WCCW/NWA singles save 1
AWA/WCCW/NWA singles overflow
AWA/WCCW/NWA Stable Save

There are around 70 80's stars between these saves

I also just finished my WWF 80's save which you can download from gamefaqs in NTSC MAX. It is the one by Hackdog99. That is my name on that site. It says something like Warrior, Savage, Bundy, Studd etc. in the description.

[quote name='El Cangry' post='511076' date='Aug 19 2006, 09:41 AM']Nice save man, i'm gonna use this one for sure :) Anyways, I took the liberty of converting these save in one .ZIP file.

[url="http://www.mytempdir.com/873794"]http://www.mytempdir.com/873794[/url][/quote]

Glad you liked it man. Ryno just announced his wccw save on gamefaqs. When it comes out you should check it out. His work on the AWA save was awesome.

Chris

[quote name='billwagon' post='514628' date='Aug 19 2006, 11:27 PM'][quote name='El Cangry' post='511076' date='Aug 19 2006, 09:41 AM']
Nice save man, i'm gonna use this one for sure :) Anyways, I took the liberty of converting these save in one .ZIP file.

[url="http://www.mytempdir.com/873794"]http://www.mytempdir.com/873794[/url][/quote]

Glad you liked it man. Ryno just announced his wccw save on gamefaqs. When it comes out you should check it out. His work on the AWA save was awesome.

Chris
[/quote]

Have you heard any word on Ryo's save? I'm really interested to see his Eric Embry and David Von Erich.

I just got to thinking, after seeing Ryno's posts and your save, which was great, is there any chance that anyone out there has any of these guys?

WCCW/USWA Others
Taras Bulba Playboy Buddy Rose
The Punisher (undertaker) Buddy Landell
Brian Adidas Kokina Maximus (Yokozuna)
Al Madril
Al Perez
John Tatum
Dirty Dutch Mantel
The Magic Dragon (this one would be great to have as a tag partner with Kabuki!)

Kinda old school, but these would be great on any save. What do you guys think?

[quote name='thrower32' post='537162' date='Aug 23 2006, 10:08 PM'][quote name='billwagon' post='514628' date='Aug 19 2006, 11:27 PM']
[quote name='El Cangry' post='511076' date='Aug 19 2006, 09:41 AM']
Nice save man, i'm gonna use this one for sure :) Anyways, I took the liberty of converting these save in one .ZIP file.

Chris
[/quote]

Have you heard any word on Ryo's save? I'm really interested to see his Eric Embry and David Von Erich.

I just got to thinking, after seeing Ryno's posts and your save, which was great, is there any chance that anyone out there has any of these guys?

WCCW/USWA Others
Taras Bulba Playboy Buddy Rose
The Punisher (undertaker) Buddy Landell
Brian Adidas Kokina Maximus (Yokozuna)
Al Madril
Al Perez
John Tatum
Dirty Dutch Mantel
The Magic Dragon (this one would be great to have as a tag partner with Kabuki!)

Kinda old school, but these would be great on any save. What do you guys think?
[/quote]
Unfortunatly no I haven't heard anything yet. He made it sound like it would be out anytime though.

[quote name='ultimate warrior' post='542329' date='Aug 24 2006, 08:31 PM']does it have there real entrances or just like the songs in the game[/quote]
Just the songs in the game. You need other stuff to do that. I don't even know how exactly. But I know it is possible.

[quote name='thrower32' post='556539' date='Aug 27 2006, 08:39 PM']Has there been any word on Rhyno's WCCW save? I thought it was going to be posted this weekend. If anyone has heard anything please let me know. Thanks in advance.[/quote]
He thought he would have it out this weekend but it is just being verified by a friend that it works and then it will be posted anyday. I will provide a link over here when he posts it. He said anytime now though.

Well, I see that Ryno's save has finally been posted on gamefaqs. However, I'm having a hard time downloading the save. I went to the link as suggested but, it won't download. Is there something wrong with the link? I've downloaded many saves this way and I've had this much trouble in the past. What am I doing wrong?

[quote name='***HHH***' post='613810' date='Sep 8 2006, 09:47 AM']The Ultimate Warrior is credit by wolfgang Jt?[/quote]

Yes that absolutely Wolfgang JT warrior with color changes. As I have said before none of these CAWS are completely done by me which is why people should try them honestly. These are very good classic caws of 80's wwf guys that I compiled and did minor alterations with. Everybody should check out Ryno's WCCW save as he is a CAW maker who does great work.

Archived