Poll For Australians

♥Taylor♥ Melo

Which 2 Colours Are More Australian?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Choose 1

• Red & Blue (Flag)
    • Green & Gold (Sporting)

No the Irish use green, white and orange (to go with the Nationalists who use green, the Royalists who use orange and the white being the neutral in the middle since the two sides are so bitter against each other that it's considered offensive to even fold the Republic of Ireland's flag with the green and orange touching each other).

I kinda like the blue and red since the country was built as it is now on the British populating it and since we lost India and Singapore and Canada and Northern Ireland have never used our national colours (red, white and blue), I feel New Zealand and Australia should continue to use it.

I'm sure the gold and green used in sports may be based on something to do with the national athletes being successful in sporting events but as far as flags and such, stick to red, white and blue.

Obnviously Green and Gold. If we decided to not be part of the Commonwealth anymore, I'm pretty sure they'd change the flag to Green and Gold. Plus, there are many countries that have Red and Blue in their flag. I'm pretty sure we're the only country to be recognized as Green and Gold.

Archived