Looking for trade partners

General Parrish

Hi, I just got this game yesterday. Yeah, I know that surprises some people, but I like to wait untill the price drops on most games before I buy them. This is my first wrestling game since PS1 (warzone). So, far I am really enjoying it. Gm mode is fun to me. I play all the matches. I know most people say I sould have gottin 07,but I like that 08 has ECW and JefHardy and Sabu.

Anyways my point with this post. Does anyone have some good create a wrestlers they would trade me? I don't care about the stats just appearance. I spent about 3 1/2 hours perfected a Al Snow tonight. I'm very pleased with it, but I don't have the time to create a bunch of guys taking that much time. I will gladly copy and trade my Al Snow to anyone willing to send me some guys or even guy. You wont be disappointed in my Snow. He's very good. I mostly copied it from the highest rated Snow on this website, but gave him more accurate clothes and tweaked him some.

Like I said though I'm glad to send him your way. I simply want some new faces on my roster, but want ones that look close to real. (like many on this site). I'll likely create a couple more guys tomorrow, but for now he's the only one I have.

Please help guys. Like I said I don't need them upgraded I just want some more options on my roster.

I'm sure you all already know this, but you can copy any caw you have and trade the clone. So, you will gain A very good Al Snow and loose nothing.

Archived