? BullShit ?

EvanAirBourne

[quote name='Mr. Conductor' post='5364946' date='Nov 27 2008, 09:48 PM']I'd help you...........If I could understand what you were saying....[/quote]
the dude is asking how to get his caw attributes up..

and i think you have to go threw carrer mode to get them up

I dont think he has that much patience seein as he made a topic asking how to get his attributes up faster

:offtopic: man.... this new generation of ppl is really impatient and lazy... so what you have to work to get your attributes up.. what a disappointment..... not really I actually like the fact that I have to work to get my attributes up... IMO it keeps the game fun it leaves me wanting more

DarkMaster, you're right. I just finished my Career Mode. And I am stopping at an 85 overall. I feel that is where my CAW would really be, and to be honest, it was pretty kick-ass. I enjoyed it. And I got all the abilities I wanted, which was pretty challenging. It was a hit. Not a miss. And nice signature. :cool:

[quote name='DarkMaster XVI' post='5365233' date='Nov 28 2008, 04:09 AM']I dont think he has that much patience seein as he made a topic asking how to get his attributes up faster

:offtopic: man.... this new generation of ppl is really impatient and lazy... so what you have to work to get your attributes up.. what a disappointment..... not really I actually like the fact that I have to work to get my attributes up... IMO it keeps the game fun it leaves me wanting more[/quote]

you think its fun that you cant adjust the atribute as you want?

look i created my self im not stong im martial art master in submission , i worked it alot yet i taunt and taunt and taunt and taunt in my matches but yet my charisma is still in the 60'S and my streight when veryfew of my move use streight is in the 90's and my sumbmission attribute in the 60 yet i finish all my match with submision(i even have the submission ability and i have many struggle submission move( sleeper, cobraclutch, figure 4 leg lock, fullnelson, arm bar triangle hold(not the gogoplatathe other *even if i have the gogoplata as one of my finish) my finish and signature are cobraclutch/osakacutter, finisher:gogoplata/anaconda vice( the one starting on floor)

how the heck can i have 68 in submission when i keep doing submision move over submision move? ahd rerely use my umg and or any powerfull move, and yet get in the 90's ins treingh . imi lazy to wan my streight to be in late 60 early 70's and my submision being in the 90 and my technique (i have hardtiem to reverse)ina normal degre?

i cant wait to have that patch so after that i can put my wrestler the way i want it . no fake attribute ,

well that there big lets down but witht he patch they are corecting ther error. so taht game will get again abetter game.

so dont say im lazy for wanting to have REALIST caw not crappy attribute rating.

like making a yokosuna who will be fast and alot of stamina
and highflyer caus ethe game made it that way

[quote name='L'BO KEN' post='5366311' date='Nov 28 2008, 07:35 AM'][quote name='DarkMaster XVI' post='5365233' date='Nov 28 2008, 04:09 AM']I dont think he has that much patience seein as he made a topic asking how to get his attributes up faster

:offtopic: man.... this new generation of ppl is really impatient and lazy... so what you have to work to get your attributes up.. what a disappointment..... not really I actually like the fact that I have to work to get my attributes up... IMO it keeps the game fun it leaves me wanting more[/quote]

look i created my self im not stong im martial art master in submission , i worked it alot yet i taunt and taunt and taunt and taunt in my matches but yet my charisma is still in the 60'S and my streight when veryfew of my move use streight is in the 90's and my sumbmission attribute in the 60 yet i finish all my match with submision(i even have the submission ability and i have many struggle submission move( sleeper, cobraclutch, figure 4 leg lock, fullnelson, arm bar triangle hold(not the gogoplatathe other *even if i have the gogoplata as one of my finish) my finish and signature are cobraclutch/osakacutter, finisher:gogoplata/anaconda vice( the one starting on floor)

how the heck can i have 68 in submission when i keep doing submision move over submision move? ahd rerely use my umg and or any powerfull move, and yet get in the 90's ins treingh . imi lazy to wan my streight to be in late 60 early 70's and my submision being in the 90 and my technique (i have hardtiem to reverse)ina normal degre?

i cant wait to have that patch so after that i can put my wrestler the way i want it . no fake attribute ,

well that there big lets down but witht he patch they are corecting ther error. so taht game will get again abetter game.

so dont say im lazy for wanting to have REALIST caw not crappy attribute rating.

[/quote]
[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][center][color="#FF0000"]So you basicly saying having a 100 OVERALL steroid monkey is relistic? :spas: :spas: :spas: :spas: :spas: ........[/color][/center][/font]

[quote name='L'BO KEN' post='5366311' date='Nov 28 2008, 01:35 AM'][quote name='DarkMaster XVI' post='5365233' date='Nov 28 2008, 04:09 AM']I dont think he has that much patience seein as he made a topic asking how to get his attributes up faster

[/quote]

although I dont like the fact that I cant change my abilities..... I do like a challenge when improving my superstars attributes

no matter how long it takes.... as ive stated b4 i'm a very patient kid

I'd like a rather realistic CAW too. Hence why I have my TNA Victory Road 2004 Randy Savage CAW, complete with realistic moveset, and (hopefully) abilities, including Hammerthrow, Dirty Pin (got it by accident), K.O., Fan Favorite, Outside Dive (another mishap of the old Flying Elbow) and Durability.

But if you think having a stat'd 100 CAW is realistic, you're full of...well...bullshit.

[quote name='DarkMaster XVI' post='5365233' date='Nov 27 2008, 11:09 PM']I dont think he has that much patience seein as he made a topic asking how to get his attributes up faster

You're right, but I like 08's version better. That way you can work specifically on one stat instead of all the stats going up.

Archived