TNA SPOiLERS for 11/26

ʟᴜsʜʜ

[url="javascript:;"]
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
[/url]
[center]lolChristyisgonnagetsquished=)

Actually glad she's getting the chance for the title, but come on.. If she of all people beat Kong... it will have to be via a roll up type thing.[/center]

I'll just say what someone said on another board as they basically summarized my whole thoughts on this:

[/url]
[quote]Yeah, so not only did Christy pin Cheerleader Melissa but now she is
the number 1 contender to the Knockout's title AND on PPV, thanks TNA
for your Knockouts division being so different from WWE's women's
division and not pushing "barbies" and such, and being "serious", and
continuity wise, didn't Christy just lose last week to 1 move in a tag
match against The Beautiful People.

I usually can't stand when
people all jump on TNA for that commercial, and I like Christy, but its
pure hypocrisy now, that commercial should be abolished now as it looks
like TNA is doing the same as WWE.[/quote]

[/url]
ugh, yeah I was supporting Hemme, but I wanted the BP feud to finish first to build her up, not this random crap. And speaking of a jobber, poor Melissa. Atleast Victoria, Jillian, Natalya have had PUSHES, this woman has won 1 match in a year and that was because her partner pinned their opponent. Melissa in TNA is the definition of a jobber >_> Just do something with the title ffs, I don't care anymore >.< but why on earth must you squash Melissa every single time to put over someone who had nothing to do with her.

[quote name='(--Curb-Stomp--)â„¢' post='5350715' date='Nov 25 2008, 02:02 AM'][url="javascript:;"]
[/url]
ugh, yeah I was supporting Hemme, but I wanted the BP feud to finish first to build her up, not this random crap. And speaking of a jobber, poor Melissa. Atleast Victoria, Jillian, Natalya have had PUSHES, this woman has won 1 match in a year and that was because her partner pinned their opponent. Melissa in TNA is the definition of a jobber >_> Just do something with the title ffs, I don't care anymore >.< but why on earth must you squash Melissa every single time to put over someone who had nothing to do with her.
[/quote]

[/url]
[center]But on a plus side for Melissa, she is in disguise. Yeah, a lot of people know it's her... but a lot don't. It's not hurting her to be losing without having her image ruined, unlike Jillian and Natalya, who have had theirs ruined too early in their career.[/center]

[quote name='VLM' post='5350665' date='Nov 24 2008, 08:52 PM'][url="javascript:;"]
[/url]
Are they serious? O_O

I think it's best to wait for LOVESTЯUCK. to confirm this....
[/quote]Sadly,[url="javascript:;"]
[/url]
Yes, It is true. A friend of mine was in attendance and said Raisha Saeed owned Christy Hemme through the ENTIRE match up until the last minute when Christy got her typical offense in from the moves they named off, I guess she won with a roll-up from a powerbomb attempt by Raisha? I guess it started out with a "Let's Go Christy!" chant vs a "Christy Sucks!" chant.

Of all the women in TNA, especially with Mercedez Martinez having a tryout a few weeks ago. This is just a tragedy she is even getting a shot at it, let alone on PPV. Hopefully ODB vs Sharmell will make up for this greatly.

[/url]
I loved the BP interview :lol: Always love Velvet insulting Lauren, and I cant wait to see S. Palin on Impass Next week (though Im sure it wont actually be her :lol:) I like that they built up Love and Sky interfering in Booker's match next week so it doesnt seem as random as originally thought with Sharmell asking them to be seen by Booker

:D TB Sighting <3

[/url]
[center]WOW.
that was better than i thought
it was going to be. Christy
gave 100A% in this match, and
I was truly proud of her. I love
Christy's acting ability, she is Ace
in that factor, she still needs to work
on giving out strikesz because they
always sem so innefective. But all
together the match was good.[/center]

[/url]
Christy's acting in that segment with Traci Brooks and Lauren Brook was more forced and more unconvincing than Roxxi's cursing, whatever. She sucks, IMO. I don't know why she is getting this push, well I do but it just sucks to see her getting it in replacement of ODB, Roxxi, or even Taylor Wilde again.

The BP's take the cake and run with it every time they have a segment<3

[/url]
*Its Time to say it.....Thee Christy Hemme has returned or is well on her way to her WWE days. YAY!!!!!!! I really loved the match. The training AJ Styles is doing is really paying off. Her moves were so dominant and I saw no botches at all. Riasha was very good too, considering Christy is one of the greener Knockouts, They meshed very well together. Did I see Christy Hemme hit a medal railing? WOW! kudos to Miss Hemme for going through with that. The best moves IMO was the headscissors at the start of the match and the pin she won with.

*The Beautiful People were hilarious today Them managing Sharmell is gonna be EPICNES!!!! I can't wait for that.

*We need more of Traci Brooks, I really miss her in the division Oh and So Cal Val looked hawt!

Things look to going up in BOTH Divisions!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!

[/url]
The match was okay imo. Hemme did a better job than she has recently, but she needs desperately to stay away from striking as they look awful. I think it was alright, though Im kinda lost as to why a few weeks ago, Hemme was in a feud with The Beautiful People and all the sudden, she's dying to get Kong in the ring, especially after Angelina Love pinned her. Ah well, the match went good, and its known that Kong can carry, so I hope it goes good

^Nice sig. :P

[/url]
The match was kinda shitty to me, bar Raisha's offense which was good as usual. I don't know what happened to Christy ever since she left WWE. Her acting has been horrible along with her in-ring skills, and she just doesn't seem to know what she's doing anymore. Her wrestling comes off as a heavily coreographed match involving Maria - infact, worse. Everything seems so weak and it's obvious that her opponents carry her through just about every move. The only positive aspect about her is that she does a great job at bringin the crowd in, but that's it. And yeah, it sucks that [s]Raisha[/s] Melissa had to put her over, but you guys having the mentality that any woman who is less talented being put over someone is more talented is getting annoying. It's the way they book them, and not everything will go your way 100% of the time. Anyway, I honestly don't know what to expect from the Christy/Kong match because TNA's booking is so off the wall that you'll never know what comes next. In fact, just last week (or atleast for the past couple of weeks) I could have sworn that Christy was in a feud with the Beautiful People and was even pinned by Love last week, now she (Christy) is in a feud with Kong (who had absolutely [i]nothing[/i] to do with her previously) over a title she has no business contending for at the moment.

[/url]
The match was alright, Christy was decent, but I must admit, the sunset flip she did was awesome. :P

I'm not looking forward to Christy vs. Kong though, it could be just another squash match which we all know it's gonna be, and with Kong retaining.

Loved the BP segment too, no surprise.

I am so F****** pissed. Sorry bout language but TNA was like cancelled this week in Australia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TNA gets higher ratings than RAW, Smackdown AND ECW even when TNA is aired Saturday nights at 9.30 where as every other show is at 3.30 during the day.

Thats retarded - at least ill watch the match on youtube :D

Archived