Floyd Mayweather Wrestlemania 24 with Posse

chrisk1982

[quote name='.Taker 16-0' post='5343841' date='Nov 23 2008, 08:21 PM']No^, because he wrestled at WM24.

Mayweather is good, but the posse is way too buff.[/quote]

Would you put Johnny Knoxville, Dennis Rodman or Mike Tyson in here too just because they wrestled a match or two?

Wrong section, definately.

[quote name='Mustacio' post='5345156' date='Nov 23 2008, 10:55 PM'][quote name='.Taker 16-0' post='5343841' date='Nov 23 2008, 08:21 PM']No^, because he wrestled at WM24.

Would you put Johnny Knoxville, Dennis Rodman or Mike Tyson in here too just because they wrestled a match or two?

[/quote]

Im gonna have to agree for the simple reason that I hate this cocky little fart Mayweather, in reality Big Show would squash this piece of shit and as Big Show is also a boxer, put with his size theres no way Soulja Boy would of beat him really. I can understand WWE's scripted, but a wrestling ring is not a place where Floyd Mayweather should beat Big Show, they should of either had a real fight or not of bothered, as I refuse to believe a chipmunk could beat an elephant.
Yea I did go off topic, but I hate the way the guy is.

P.S. Mayweather can suck a dikk and 2 balls.

Oh and I didnt even look at your CaW!

[quote name='Mustacio' post='5345156' date='Nov 23 2008, 05:55 PM'][quote name='.Taker 16-0' post='5343841' date='Nov 23 2008, 08:21 PM']No^, because he wrestled at WM24.

[/quote]
Yes I would. In the attire they wrestled in.

i think it should b put in this section because he actually WRESTLED the big show, how many boxing matches do u c where they jump on each others back and strangle each other, or smack each other with steel chairs and brass knuckles!
also he was involved in a mysterio storyline

anyways, formula please!

[quote name='Dearman69' post='5345570' date='Nov 24 2008, 12:43 AM']Im gonna have to agree for the simple reason that I hate this cocky little fart Mayweather, in reality Big Show would squash this piece of shit and as Big Show is also a boxer, put with his size theres no way Soulja Boy would of beat him really. I can understand WWE's scripted, but a wrestling ring is not a place where Floyd Mayweather should beat Big Show, they should of either had a real fight or not of bothered, as I refuse to believe a chipmunk could beat an elephant.
Yea I did go off topic, but I hate the way the guy is.

P.S. Mayweather can suck a dikk and 2 balls.

Oh and I didnt even look at your CaW![/quote]

Errr.... Thanks for the pointless post.

Anyways, SLICK mayweather. very very nice.

with all due respect I wouldn't even waste the time saying Great caw or can I have the formula because the reality of this is you see a Black man with gloves on and shades on his face wearing boxer trunks which hardly shows me anything at all as if the face is Mayweather or just a default caw hidden under the above fore mentioned because the video never shows a still up close impression so until regular previews are posted how can anybody truly view and rate with a Yes great caw or a No not feeling this caw and leave comments on what to be improved? You can't so my advice is kill the video and do normalized preview of the body and face without shades.

• 4 weeks later...
I think this should have been held back for more work before formula comes out. As folks said the Posse looks a bit too big to be like counterparts. Floyd looks rather defaulted in many areas in my opinion which is why we all said post a face shot without the shades so we can better judge and suggest what needs tweaking.

• 7 months later...
[quote name='wwe scottjordan' post='6523788' date='Aug 25 2009, 11:29 AM']Amazing Mayweather Could You Post A Form Or A Link As The One Above Isnt There Anymore Many Thanks...Great Work.....[/quote]

Ok..aside from you bumping a 10 month old topic........how the hell can you say this is great since the link doesnt even work anymore..and like you said..no formula. very pointless post indeed. And your not even a noob.

Archived