Hundreds of moves and taunts are hidden on the disc, including Hogan's

Pfr Chaos

[url="http://www.code-x.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=80721"]http://www.code-x.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=80721[/url]

Now, chances are that these moves and taunts are on the 360 and PS3 discs as well, so besides asking the obvious question of why all of these moves are hidden in the first place, couldn't THQ just release a patch that unlocks all of these moves? You know, it wouldn't take a astronomical amount of time to rename King Booker 3 to Taunt King 3.

[quote name='Crazy Moon' post='5341094' date='Nov 22 2008, 09:34 PM']Why so many moves, great moves, taken out?[/quote]

Other than the Benoit moves, there is no understandable reason for any of this to be hidden. I mean, they're already on the disc and yet they are not accessible. You can't even make a decent Hogan this year because of it!

or they keep for next year i think the moves are pretty limited this year like the standing grapples so people will say they add more moves and they do....maybe....anyone remember the belly to belly from kurt angle first seen in hctp..also taken after 2 games i think - its a real good animation and they are many ohter moves....

It can't be for DLC since the versions this was taken from do not get DLC.

It's probably still in the game since the game engine is still the same and it would be a lot of work to completely remove all those moves so they make them unusable instead and give you the moves they want you to have this year.

This is basically the same as lat year, there was many moves that were still there, but you couldn't access, i'm still glad i've got the 360 version over the PS2 :D, it's either THQ couldn't be bothered to rename those Moves/Taunts or they felt they wern't necceseray for the game(dunno why for either reason)

If it [i]isn't[/i] DLC it's a pretty big kick in the face by Yukes/THQ. It sucks being able to create realistic looking CAWs with the correct entrance (I'm looking at you, Hulk Hogan...) and then have to make do with 'near enough' moves.

"Hey, guys, here's all this awesome stuff that you can't have!"

Having said that, we're only guessing that these moves are on the 360/PS3 versions...

If people were as vocal as they were with the attributes patch, we could get THQ to release a patch that unlocks all of these moves that are unavailable for no good reason. It's just simply laughable that Hulk Hogan, the most well known wrestler of all time, has an entrance and yet none of his moves and taunts are available despite being on the disc. This never happened years ago, WWF No Mercy kept nearly all of the animations from WCW/NWO Revenge and yet Yukes or THQ (I have no clue who's doing it) decides to remove moves and taunts for no reason. I have a feeling that it was THQ who made all these moves hidden, not Yukes. Why would Yukes hide all of those brand new crossfaces they made? It sounds more like Yukes gave THQ this huge amount of moves and THQ thought the average gamer would be too stupid to handle the giant selection of moves. That's really the only reason I can think of.

Archived