A interesting thought for tna final Resolution

JDavis

So I have been sitting on all these wrestling rumors and hearsay wondering what to make of them, and then started thinking of some of the things that have played out lately and came to a possible outcome of the night.

1st outcome-The return of the feast and fired is quite interesting. Tna has put up the wrestlers in it. A while back there were rumors of tna and curryman spliting ways(dont say anything yet i got a explanation for those who know his secret). So i think that curryman might just get the fired suit case. As for the other cases i can only guess. First off i think the x-division belt case will go to someone like Lethal, or Creed. The tag team one i can see most likely going to the Lax. I would love to see the new heel Motor city machine guns get it but i just dont see it happening. The heavyweight one is the one i cant seem to figure out. No one on that list is really even close to someone i would picture getting a shot. Only guy i see getting it is maybe Hernadez due to the rumor of his single push.

2nd outcome-The huge tag team match. All week i have been hearing(spoilers were already posted last week) that its gonna be the motor city boys teaming with styles and joe. The fact they are in that feast or fired match really lowers the probabilty of that. There are 2 ways i see this might happen. The less exciting one is Morgan and Abyss teaming with them. Rather not exciting right. Now heres what i just started to think about. What if they kept the 2 people a surprise all the way up to the match. Then when we get to the match joe and styles come out. They stand there for a bit and the arena gets really dark. Then all the sudden a familar titantron starts playing

The return of The fallen angel(insert really over done don west voice here)! There has been talks of him stoping his curryman gimmick(sorry to all the small kids who still didnt know that) and bringing him in to help in the war. It would be a great choice in my opinion. Then daniels,styles,and joe is in the ring and the arena gets dark again. Then a familiar count down begins.

Its Christian Cage(once again,insert over done don west voice here). I mean think about it. How many times in the old monday night wars did we hear rumors of people jumping ship only to be fooled. Also Kevin nash did this a while ago. Right before the main event mafia started he was going to interviews and saying he was leaning towards being done with tna. Even reports of him walking out on tna during matchs. He was talking about going back to wwe to be shawns body guard again or some role in wwe. We all figured it was goodbye nash till bound for glory when he returned to screw joe. So it wouldnt be a first. I wouldnt be shocked if christian cage leaving was a very well kept secret storyline. Even cage talking to wwe and such could easily be not as true as it sounds. I mean yea i bet they have a contract for him but i wouldnt doubt if the reason he isnt saying yes right away is because of this possible storyline.

These are just some of my thoughts that between last nights broadcast and all the rumors cirulating, i created. Please do post what you think. Also you can add on or provide your own opinions of how it will turn out. In fact i would love to people to expand to even kurts match and other stuff for the night because i dont really know bout all that.

Archived