"Andre The Giant" wip

Stacysmikeyboy&hearts

Whats with the hair? It's a good start but lose that hair and the face needs a little more morphing done. Face needs to be much fatter and under the chin needs to be much fatter as well also eye color needs tweaked. A very good start to Andre though. Body looks good to me but the arms look way too small and with a little more tweaking the face will be perfect. Great start..keep tweaking it..please post us some updates as soon as possible. I'm interested in seeing Andre

I totally agree that th hair is all wrong.
Also what is with the tights? His tights had no depth to the legs at all.
If you are going to make a great CAW you'll need to get the basics right.
His legs were not that thick either.
You need to do some fidling with the body morph.
But I can see that with some work you have a very good start for a face.
Darken the eyes and reduce the colour.
Darken around the eyes as well give him some bags.
Less angle in the mouth.
Make the ears smaller.
Play with the jaw... I think it needs more definition... butnots sure.. just play around a bit.

Sounds like I am being negative. But I don't give much feedback here and I can see potential i this one so I thought I'd share. Good start.

How do you get so much angle on the mouth from that ref pic?

I know you post very early versions, but this needs a lot of work. I'm sure you'll get there but i'm not liking it at the mo'. If this is the ref pic your using, i don't see any of it in this CAW...perhaps its just me...sorry mate.

I'd suggest that changing the hair is a must. Add some makeup to darken the eye sockets, fix the nose by perhaps adding a symbol to take of the shine, and please, please, lessen the angle on the mouth. I'd also look at the jaw. there is something about it hat isn't quite right for me. Try and find a front on shot for ref, i just think his jaw is bigger than this looks.

That should hold you in good stead for a start...i'll be wating to see what your next update looks like.

Hair is getting better. You gotta remember that Andre was well over 500Lbs and his face (look at your reference pic) was not thin in any way. Fatten the checks and under the jaw just a bit more. maybe cut back some alpha on the beard stub and a tad more space from eyes to nose area. Very solid start though. I see a little Andre in this and I see some real good potential for this to be very good

• 4 weeks later...

Archived