ʟᴜsʜʜ

Im not sure if everyone has seen it, but[url="javascript:;"]
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
[/url]
[i][center] Alicia Fox
debuted last night on ECW. and man, o man was
I ever so disappointed. What was that crap like
seriously. She went from being taken oh so serious
when she helped Edge, to looking like a dancing fool.
On national tv. The one thing i did like was that, The
commentators put her over as an entrepreneur, and
that this was just her new client. There were many diff.
routes I would have loved to seen A.Fox take. One would
be her coming out on stage, similar to when Trish first debuted
scouting diff talent, it would build up anticipation as to exactly
what she was doing there, and if she stayed on ECW it could be
a great way to build a feud between Her and Tiffany, with her maybe
flirting it up with Ortiz.I just really cant see her being taken serious.
I pray this is only really really REAAALLLLYYY TEMP0RARY.[/center][/i]

Y0UR TH0UGHTS!!?

[url="javascript:;"]
[/url]
It was an alright debut although I would loved her to debut like you've suggested [i]VAMP3D{{KTUR3}}[/i] the way she debuted was okay for now, and with commentary saying she was an entrepreneur and DJ was one of her clients, it leaves the open possibility that her pairing with DJ what's his face may not actually be a permanent situation. If I'd were to give her a storyline I'd make her take on multiple clients in ECW and have each superstar get jealous of the next and fight over her services LOL it could work...maybe. Although I will admit last night she showed tons of personality with the cheesy dance routine, I don't suspect any nervousness of being in front of a huge crowd that you'd usually get from freshly debuted Divas, she's a natural and came off as really likeable though I was always fond of her to begin with. I kind of want to see her flourish as a face on ECW and bring in another FCW as a heel for her to feud with, I think it would be great seeing as she seems good a playing up both persona’s.

[/url]
Not really a debut was it? We've seen her before :lol: Just with a new gimmick

But yeah, it was quite embarrising, since they both can't dance :lol:

[/url]
Kwee Wee and Paisley anyone? Well only Jack Gabriel (from FCW, he isn't just unknown) is WAY more talented. Enjoy the gimmick if you like it, she's got another repackage in store, I can already tell you this isn't going to be a permanent fixture. I don't see Alicia Fox being release but I see her getting repackaged a few times like Michelle McCool.

[/url]
[quote name='Jared Padalecki' post='5327319' date='Nov 19 2008, 08:55 PM'][url="javascript:;"]
[/url]
What exactly is her gimmick the one time I don't watch ECW
[/quote]

[/url]
Meh, it was okay, I guess. I'm relieved that they mentioned she was an "entrepanuer" (sp?), so I can already tell this pairing with DJ [s]Steroids[/s] Gabriel won't last long at all...hopefully...

[quote name='.MNP' post='5328091' date='Nov 19 2008, 06:33 PM'][url="javascript:;"]
[/url]
Umm...W...T...F..?
That's kinda embarrassing, if you ask me. [b]Who's this DJ Gabriel guy anyway? :???:[/b]
I hope this duo gets cut short, and Tori starts wrestling.
[/quote][url="javascript:;"]
[/url]
He's an English wrestler that has worked for WWE previously as a jobber. He wrestles down in FCW right now as Jack Gabriel but I'm sure his FCW name will change to DJ Gabriel when he wrestles now.

[quote name='Playboy' post='5327847' date='Nov 19 2008, 05:30 PM'][url="javascript:;"]
[/url]
Meh, it was okay, I guess. I'm relieved that they mentioned she was an "entrepanuer" (sp?), so I can already tell this pairing with DJ [s]Steroids[/s] Gabriel won't last long at all...hopefully...
[/quote][url="javascript:;"]
[/url]
Who says he's on steroids? He's been bodybuilding and working out for YEARS. Just because he's cut doesn't mean he's on steroids. Look at TNA's Sonjay Dutt and (more recently) Eric Young's acne covered backs for steroid use.

[quote name='Playboy' post='5327847' date='Nov 19 2008, 05:30 PM'][url="javascript:;"]
[/url]
[/quote][quote][url="javascript:;"]
[/url]
Who says he's on steroids? He's been bodybuilding and working out for YEARS. Just because he's cut doesn't mean he's on steroids. Look at TNA's Sonjay Dutt and (more recently) Eric Young's acne covered backs for steroid use.
[/quote]
[/url]
I know, I was just joking. :P

[/url]
:lol: It was not what I was expecting at all but that doesn't mean I didnt like it. I was expecting them to be heels, so when the dancing started I was like WTF. But after watching it back, I actually like it as it's something unique and it sets her apart as being a businesswoman who gets clients and all. I hope they do more with her and maybe have a heel vie for her services ala JBL to Jillian, and then she turns on Gabriel for the heel.

[/url]
I was expecting Heel Alicia Fox...But this is better than nothing@ I'm glad she's on television! Anyone else think this gimmick would be better suited for the late 80's early to mid 90's? Alicia looked Gorgeous, and I never noticed how skinny she was, DJ guy is kinda Hot lol!

[/url]
That wasn't the first time she managed Gabriel, she's been going it for months at FCW shows. I knew she wasn't going to return as a valet for Edge. Who any good fan really want her degrading herself further? Enjoy her on ECW, it will give her a chance to build herself like others have (Evan Bourne, Jack Swagger)

This also gives opportunity for her to wrestle with Tiffany, they have decent chemistry based of the recent fatal four way from FCW.

Archived