Kevin Thorn's New Stable

Bawitdaba

I'm really excited about this, I just hope that its true.
Its already been posted here about Thorns blogs, so theres no need to post them again,
I thought I would make a topic asking who you would put in this rumored stable.

Here's my list:

[list]
[*]Kevin Thorn (w/Vampire Gimmick)
[*]Kizarny (The Sideshow Freak, perfect fit, hold off his debut and bring him in with Thorn)
[*]Ryan Braddock (Could pull of a goth look quite good IMO, hasn't done anything since debuting)
[*]Black Pain (from FCW, they guys 7 foot and would be close to 500 pounds if not more, but he still has talent)
[*]Boogeyman (enough said, hasnt been around for awhile, hold off his return and bring him in with this group)
[*]Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder (the new Edge & Christian? and they havent really done much since splitting from Edge)
[*]Gangrel (Retired, but would be a great manager for the group, also providing experience)
[/list]

You thoughts?

[quote name='Bawitdaba' post='5316451' date='Nov 16 2008, 11:18 PM']I'm really excited about this, I just hope that its true.
Its already been posted here about Thorns blogs, so theres no need to post them again,
I thought I would make a topic asking who you would put in this rumored stable.

Here's my list:

[list]
[*]Kevin Thorn (w/Vampire Gimmick)
[*]Kizarny (The Sideshow Freak, perfect fit, hold off his debut and bring him in with Thorn)
[*]Ryan Braddock (Could pull of a goth look quite good IMO, hasn't done anything since debuting)
[*]Black Pain (from FCW, they guys 7 foot and would be close to 500 pounds if not more, but he still has talent)
[s]
[*]Boogeyman (enough said, hasnt been around for awhile, hold off his return and bring him in with this group)[/s]
[s]
[*]Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder (the new Edge & Christian? and they havent really done much since splitting from Edge)[/s]
[*]Gangrel (Retired, but would be a great manager for the group, also providing experience)
[/list]

You thoughts?[/quote]
:nod:

Hawkins and Ryder being the new Edge and Christian from their Brood days? Somehow I can see it.

Considering Kizarney's always done a circus freakshow thing and had darts thrown at his back most of his career I can see him and Thorn definitely pulling off that sort of thing.

The rest I'm unsure about.

Archived