Help with .YAF file Please!

montelwwe

[font="Comic Sans MS"]Hi!
I have a probleme : I have smackdown! vs Raw 2009 on PSP, I have extracted music files (music1.yaf, music2.yaf ...) and now I try to uncompress .adx files with YAF Extractor but when I open yaf extractor and I do "Load file" nothing appearing in the list after the analyzing, What I should do ?
Help me please![/font]

[b]Sorry for my bad english , I'm French :s[/b]

Hey man I dont think its going to happen anytime soon because ppl arent paying attention to the PSP version, The only thing I got working is a music PRX plugin I installed in the PSP and I added the themes and just listen to them in the entrances but you have to turn off the "Entrance Music" volume but the other problem is that the other wrestlers' theme is mute during their intros so its a hassle going back and forth turning the volume on and off

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey dont worry man I did not take it the wrong way I know it must have been frustrating cuz thats how I felt about it in the begininng when I could not figure out how to do it, But you said you've done it, You managed to replace the themes in the PSP version? If so PM me about it

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived