NWA TNA Guantlet for the Gold 2002

billwagon

I just got my complete collection of the 111 weekly ppv's of TNA. I am starting watching them again from the beginning and will make probably a few saves out of it. Here is the save.

Download link: [url="http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=478703"]http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=478703[/url]

Final Roster:

Ken Shamrock (TNA attire as first ever NWA TNA Champion) * done
Jeff Jarrett * done
Malice (New Church) *done
Scott Hall *done
Brian Lawler *done

The Truth *done
Sabu *done
AJ Styles *done
Jerry Lynn *done
Low Ki *done

Bruce (rainbow express) * done
Lenny (rainbow express)
James Storm *done
Chris Harris *done
Tempest (crowbar as a member of the New Church) *done

Slash (New Church) *done
Sonny Siaki (Flying Elvis's) *done
Apollo *done
Amazing Red *done
Jorge Estrada (flying elvis's)*done

Jimmy Yang (flying elvis's) *done
David Young *done
Elix Skipper *done
Christopher Daniels *done
Monty Brown *done

Kid Kash *done
Stan Dupp *done
Bo Dupp * done
Chase Stevens (hot shots) *done
Cassidy Riley (hot shots) * done

I originally was just going to do a save based on the first show including everybody that I could from that episode. But now I think I will include the best and most used people from episodes 1-10 on the save. So I haven't finalized the end of the save yet. Justice hasn't appeared since the first episode so far. I don't really think it is that important to include him just because he later becomes Abyss. I might change my mind though.

This save is very fun right now. I just have 5 people left to do. I created Malice, Slash, Sonny Siaki, Brian Lawler all completely myself

I really enjoy using the Disciples of the New Church as I have never seen anybody make them before. I can't stop chokeslamming people with Malice. He is just badass. It's really too bad he's dead. This save covers the first 10 episodes of NWA TNA and will have all shows created in PPV mode with all possible matchups doable with this roster.

Stan Dupp was Trevor Murdoch.

I can't drop the Rainbow Express yet because Bruce was Mrs. TNA during this stretch. They also appeared on several of the 10 episodes. I do not yet have created CAWs for either person yet though. If I am not pleased with the ones I create I will end up switching those two spots to somebody else.

I know Lenny was Lenny Lane from WCW but I can't find a created CAW of Lenny Lane anywhere. Do you have one spinebuster?

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='billwagon' post='5390517' date='Dec 2 2008, 08:24 PM']Save is very close to finished. I just have to finish Lenny, all movesets and attires are all done as well as created stables. I hope to have this save posted by Saturday.[/quote]
this save looks awesome right now cant what to try it.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, I am sorry in a way about the delayed save guys but my life has been crazy. I was a live-in counselor for developmentally delayed elderly adults. The house we all lived in had a flood and after the company failed to treat the flood for 3 weeks mold grew everywhere downstairs where I live. I had to live in a hotel for almost a month where I worked on this save for a while. I thought the whole time that I would move back in after the mold situation was taken care of. However due to expenses they decided to shut down operations and move the clients and I had seven days to find an apartment.

I moved in yesterday and I am in an apartment full of boxes. I didn't even get to pack myself as there is still mold in there and I wasn't allowed back in there. So all kinds of things got moved I never would have taken. Anyway, I hope to get the living room setup today or tomorrow. I just need to check color on the guys I created when I was staying in a hotel. The color on the hotel tv was way off so I need to double check what they look like. Then I just need to create the ppv's and it is done. All 30 are already created with movesets and just need touchups.

Once again sorry for the delay but things really have been crazy. I hope to post this save on Sunday. I think people will really like it.

Sorry Chris ,I've been really busy with Christmas,tried the save last night ,and it was a good one.This might surprise you,but my favorites on this save is the Flying Elvises,I also liked XXX,the New Church,Rainbow Express,and the Hot Shots.I always like to see wrestlers on a save,that have not been done before.Thanks for the save and I hope to see more early TNA saves.

Thanks, that is surprising. I created Malice, Slash, Jorge Estrada, Sonny Siaki, Bruce, Lenny Lane all myself. My ps2 broke but I'll get another one in a couple of weeks and then I am considering starting a save covering weeks 11-20. It will also take a ton of work as nobody has created the Harris Brothers as far as I know.

Archived