theghostbuster

Simon Dean Moveset for SVR06
By Jediapprentice1138 A.K.A Kryptonite Krunch

Standard Actions-Ring In-Kurt Angle
Ring Out-roll down
Taunts-Taunt seriverty,Vince Mcmahon,muscle appleaing(Simon Squats),wake up 2
fighting stance-wrestling 1
walking & running-normal

Strike Attacks-punch to head,toe kick 1,double axe handle 2,outlaw punches 1,body punch,toe kick 2
Grapple Moves
Clean-back chop 8,snapmare 2,headlock takeover,wrist clucth & elbow,arm wringer flip
Dirty-eye rake 2,low blow 5,low blow 4,low blow 3,Trple H choke
Submission-hammerlock,abdominal strech 3,headlock 4,snapmare & necklock 1,tourte rack(Did it on Rey Mysterio)
Category 1-Brawler-head is struck,outlaw stomp 1,back club,mat slam,fury punch 4
Category 2-Power-backbreaker 8,shoulder breaker(did it on Brian Kendrick),clotheline 19,sleeperslam,powerful knee strike 1
Category 3-Techinal-leg trip 2,back side slam 1,gutbuster 2,neckbreaker 4(did something similar to this on Brian Kendrick),scoop slam 3
Grapple Attack-body attack 1X3

Grapple From Behind-school boy roll up,elbow to the back of head,backbreaker 12,abdominal strech 1,forarm smash,headsmasher,low blow 6,russian leg sweep 2,knee breaker 2,octopus strech 2

Top of cell attack-leave as is

Ground-Kurt Angle stomp,double knee drop,elbow drop 3
abdominal strech 2,elbow drop 8(push up move),knee attack 3
kick to head,kick to back,kick to groin

Corner-tb clotheline 1,tb clotheline 2knee attack 1
corner choke,dirty punch,toss to tb,tb body strike,clotheline 25,stomping mudole
forarm smash,illegal pin,tie to tree of woe,snake eyes,toss in ring post
Ropes-knee drop 3
bicycle kick,elbow drop 2
vaultin body press 2
Diving-diving clotheline,double axe handle 3
diving elbow,diving fist drop,near knee drop

Dash-bcycle kick,shoulder block 2
head pound,running STO(did this on varouis jobbers)
Trple H low kick,chop block
double axe handle 5,elbow drop 5
drop to hold,free fall drop,back body drop 2

Tag Team-leave as is

Finshers-3 handled crendza or spinning fisherman suplex or angle slam 1,2 or jugement slam or widowmaker or fisherman suplex(any of those are great replacements for the simonizer)
bow & arrow 4(Curve stomp)
Sig moves-elbow drop 8(push up move),octopus strech 2,abdonmnal strech 2
chair-ddt 23 X2
combo-muscualr punch,outlaw punches 2(feel free to reverse it),smash right punch

[quote name='Jos-B' post='41050' date='Mar 7 2006, 12:55 AM']That's a great moveset for Simon Dean, but i wish the WWE would let Mike Bucci use his moves when he was Nova to broaden up his moveset a bit, he had a huge variety of moves as Nova...[/quote]

actually wwe tell him to deny that he was ever in ecw thats going a bit too far don't ya think

The funny thing was, right after ECW One Night Stand, both Simon Dean AND Nova were on the Smackdown! roster...If you look at the Great American Bash match card of that year, it was:

Simon Dean vs. Lashley
bWo (Stevie Richards, The Blue Meanie, and Nova) vs. The Mexicools

So he had two matches as two different people, unfortunately he lost in both...

Oh yeah Nova AND Simon,if that was in ecw,bWo would of won cause bWo had none or very few loses.yeah if wwe wants Bucci to play Simon,then give him a push and let him win more.he beat ondon and Kendrick on very good macthes on Velocity.Simon Dean's Curve Stomp is a visious submission especially when he used it on Kendrick).

Good job!, The Angle Slam 2 is definetley the closest to the Simonizer because the simonizer is simply an angleslam without lifting them up but more of a spin.

For fun people could put in Nova moves like the hell-evator which is 'tower hacker bomber pin' unless the name has been changed.

Someone name some more of Novas moves!

well there's the Kryptonite Crunch, which is the Air Raid Siren...and he used to do a powerbomb then an elbow drop low blow...you know what, i'll just get his Nova signature move list...

Novacaine (Reverse STO)
Kryptonite Krunch (Over the shoulder back to belly piledriver)
Super Kryptonite Krunch (Top rope over the shoulder back to belly piledriver)
Spin Doctor (Rolling cutter)
Deep Impact (Sitout double underhook facebuster)
Nova Blast (Blockbuster)
DDT Squared (Inverted DDT)
One Arm Bandit (One armed swinging neckbreaker)
Scream Machine (Electric chair bomb)
Sledge-O-Matic (Powerbomb followed by elbow drop to groin)
Smash Mouth (Powerbomb into Stunner)
Nova Missile (Spear; victim is in corner)
Elevator (Powerbomb; victim is face up across shoulders)
Third Degree (two rolling piledrivers followed by a spinning sitout powerbomb)
Diamond Dust
Senton Bomb

Alright man... I have to ask this... and I hate accusing people of this because it makes me seem like kind of a jackass.

Did you use my moveset as a template for this? I'm a little suspicious because it's terribly close to mine to the point that all the moves are in the same order aside from some you've changed.

• 3 years later...

Archived